fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard the bit of commentary where Clive Tyldsley asks Andy Townsend who he thought was the best player at Villa during his time there? Straight away Townsend says Paul McGrath without question. He was pure class. The Villa fans still sing songs about him, that's how highly they still regard him. Something like that anyway. There's some decent commentary on it to be fair. I got bored of hearing the repetitive commentary on past Fifa's but it's much better this time.

Has anyone heard the bit of commentary where Clive Tyldsley asks Andy Townsend who he thought was the best player at Villa during his time there? Straight away Townsend says Paul McGrath without question. He was pure class. The Villa fans still sing songs about him, that's how highly they still regard him. Something like that anyway. There's some decent commentary on it to be fair. I got bored of hearing the repetitive commentary on past Fifa's but it's much better this time.
Oh yeah, commentary has really improved over the years. I remember when FIFA commentary just used to have the basics and that was it. By the basics I just mean stuff like "great save" and no references to real life events or anything.

Playing against the AI is horrid in this game. I know they don't want it to be easy for us but Accrington shouldn't be able to pass it around like they're Barcelona. The CPU seems more intent on playing keep away rather than playing towards the game situation.

Online is a blast though. I love H2H Seasons and getting promoted and relegated but I wish they would patch up the GK exploit already. It's a tad bit annoying coming up against one of those players.

I don't see what the moaning is about defending though. I defend the same way I did on FIFA 11, just with different buttons now. For those of you complaining about the 1-2 thing, stop getting sucked up and stop holding R1. I barely tap the contain button as it leaves you too exposed most of the times.

Oh yeah, commentary has really improved over the years. I remember when FIFA commentary just used to have the basics and that was it. By the basics I just mean stuff like "great save" and no references to real life events or anything.

Also if you play a Villa v SHA game Alan Smith admits he's a Villa fan!

All of a sudden my crossing doesn't work. I run down the lines with Albrighton or N'Zogbia and when I try to cross it, every single time it goes straight into the stands. I don't know what happened. I cross the ball a few times a game and never had this issues. Now my crosses don't even stay on the field. It is really annoying because my fullbacks (especially hutton) go forward a lot on certain attacks and when I play it outwide I know I can't cross it because it'll go into the stands. I can even be facing the middle of the box from the wing and when I cross it, the ball just skies over the net.

All of a sudden my crossing doesn't work. I run down the lines with Albrighton or N'Zogbia and when I try to cross it, every single time it goes straight into the stands. I don't know what happened. I cross the ball a few times a game and never had this issues. Now my crosses don't even stay on the field. It is really annoying because my fullbacks (especially hutton) go forward a lot on certain attacks and when I play it outwide I know I can't cross it because it'll go into the stands. I can even be facing the middle of the box from the wing and when I cross it, the ball just skies over the net.

Check your controls. I had a similar problem and it was because my crossing assistance had changed to manual.

Check your controls. I had a similar problem and it was because my crossing assistance had changed to manual.

Will do thanks.

I am the 9th division now. I am having no trouble at all destroying other players. My lowest scoring game was a 6-1 game. I beat two separate players 10-0 and then when I moved up a division I played a guy with really laggy connection so I only won 6-0 but if there was no lag, it would have easily be 8-0 at least.

Â