fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its a bit shit now ive played on it for a bit.

the passing ai is poor. if i make a player run forward but want to pass to the player behind him, i charge the power up to near full. but the ai is so stupid that the player i sent on the run stretches his leg out and either 1) misses the ball but stops his run like a knob head or 2) miscontrolls the ball and gives the cpu possession. they haven't fixed this since 2008..

the only way the CPU can be raised in difficultly is by 1) giving the players uber quick acceleration/top speed 2) high aggression and 3) high pressure.

I can understand high pressure but I was Pato earlier and he was getting out done by ANY central defender........

I think the passing seems too light, the amount of times YOUR players (not the AI, they're perfect) miskicks, heads or controls the ball is ridiculous. I had a header at the back post with robinho who was absolutely unmarked but he dived at the ball and missed the header even though i double pressed square for a low cross..

I'm even more pissed because i KNOW i'll be getting this piece of fustrating shit on release.

If I ever meet David Rutter, I'll **** kill him, the lazy gimp.

Have you tried changing the Passing Power Assistance to Off in the controller settings? I did this and was able to pass the ball better.

Pretty sure when the game is released you will be forced to play with PPA off anyway like last year, so may as well get used to it with it off.

I also find having Cross Assistance and Shooting Assistance much easier when it's Semi-Assisted.

If you want to try really clever passes you are going to want pass assistance off and crosses semi-assisted. I rarely have issues with players not aiming for the person want them to.

As for the game, wait till the full release because as gareth said the demo tends to have a few little issues that aren't in the full game.

As recommended by someone on another forum I read, it seems that changing a few buttons makes defence feel more like the old system and a lot easier to manage.

This is for alternate:

Put contain to RB/R1 (or whatever you don't normally sprint with).

Put standing tackle back to A/X.

Teammate contain back to X/Square.

hi all.sorry to sound like a dumb ass, but ive only ever bought the game to play versus online, new gave ultimate team a go.

I am getting the special edition with the free packs or whatever. could someone explain it all to me? feel like I am missing a key part of the game.

cheers all

Â