Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Yep

What is more satisfying?  Finishing inside a lovely female or getting a like on VT?

I'm not sure but I make the same face for both.

friday13th%205%20demon%20taking%20a%20cr

It's nice to know you're picturing the face I make when I receive a like.

Ooh hold on.  I'm going to make him do that face now.

13635907241298562295.GIF

• Like 2

What is more satisfying?  Finishing inside a lovely female or getting a like on VT?

I'm not sure but I make the same face for both.

friday13th%205%20demon%20taking%20a%20cr

Nah, more like this:

jipants.jpg

• Like 1

When singing along to songs does anyone sing with their own voice or try to replicate the singer. I've been singing along all day to various artist, some guilty pleasures I must admit. God knows what my work mate thought when bob dylan was on, no doubt I sounded awful although at the time I thought I sounded pretty intune.

When singing along to songs does anyone sing with their own voice or try to replicate the singer. I've been singing along all day to various artist, some guilty pleasures I must admit. God knows what my work mate thought when bob dylan was on, no doubt I sounded awful although at the time I thought I sounded pretty intune.

I woke up one morning to find a video on my phone of me singing Karaoke of "coward of the county" in a voice that is clearly not my own and trying to replicate Kenny Rogers

This is why you shouldn't drink Red Panda beer at 8% all night

The next video is me singing imagine with 3 Bhutanese .. Let's just leave it at that as it's probably the worse rendition ever performed

• Like 1

My bathroom mirror (3ft by 5ft) came unstuck from the wall and came crashing down onto the floor at about 3am the other night. It's an ensuite and I was half asleep at the time so naturally I absolutely shat myself. Such a loud confusing crashing noise that seemed to go on for ages. I had no idea what was going on. The mirror is still on the floor in bits. No idea how to tidy it up without committing sepulcher 

You sure it wernt a ghost or something else paranormal, sounds very suspicious.

Naturally my first assumption was a ghost, but it's much more likely that it was some dodgy cowboy buillder type person not using enough glue, or the wrong glue, or something else like that

Â