Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Why do people always seem to think that eggs come out of a chicken's arse? Basic biology, people. They come out of a chicken's word removed. Eggs are periods.

Easy mistake to make when your body waste and ovaries utilise the same exit :)

Eggs come from chickens?

But... Don't chickens come from eggs?

It was definitely a moment of satisfaction and wonder when I at last learnt the answer to the conundrum as to which came first, the chicken or the egg.

And it was all so bleedin' obvious, it made me laugh.

Will football ever be fun again. Not just the odd game here and there but the whole lot.

non-league

It's been said a dozen times before, but the combination of caring a bit less, only paying a fiver and being able to stand drinking from a china mug they've asked you to return at the end is simply joyous.

• Like 2

Will football ever be fun again. Not just the odd game here and there but the whole lot.

non-league

It's been said a dozen times before, but the combination of caring a bit less, only paying a fiver and being able to stand drinking from a china mug they've asked you to return at the end is simply joyous.

Oh I am well versed in non league. Long time watcher of Bromsgrove Rovers / Sporting and a bit of a part time groundhopper. So preaching to the converted there!

• Like 1

i used to go and watch hednesford town many years ago, infact it was at the time when they were pushing for promotion to the football league and that great cup run they had. there was a group of us, we were only young and still at high school but we had loads of calling cards printed out  :) very intimidating we were  ;)

i used to go and watch hednesford town many years ago, infact it was at the time when they were pushing for promotion to the football league and that great cup run they had. there was a group of us, we were only young and still at high school but we had loads of calling cards printed out  :) very intimidating we were  ;)

My mate got into a bit of a scrap and ended up in a police van - he wasn't thinking straight and forgot to get rid of the calling cards he'd had printed up 'for a laugh' that read 'you have been selected and dealt with by the urban gorillas'.

Massive trouble for him, including losing his job.

Later turned out, like some bizarre Good Will Hunting thing that he was spectacularly good at maths, he went on to work at the university.

We all loved strange Eddie - he could remember every score, every scorer, every conceivable stat from Espana '82.

Every now and again I find a little insect on my bathroom wall, never anywhere else just in the bathroom, now my bathroom is falling apart, I keep it as clean as I can but I always wonder what these little creatures are, they are like a woodlice but without the shell and they move incredibly fast, I call them piss monsters, I only ever see one of them, I've never seen more than one at a time and its probably only once every two months I see them.

Piss monsters make me wonder

Every now and again I find a little insect on my bathroom wall, never anywhere else just in the bathroom, now my bathroom is falling apart, I keep it as clean as I can but I always wonder what these little creatures are, they are like a woodlice but without the shell and they move incredibly fast, I call them piss monsters, I only ever see one of them, I've never seen more than one at a time and its probably only once every two months I see them.

Piss monsters make me wonder

Sounds like it could be silverfish, they like damp.

We've had a few in our bathroom and kitchen recently, I hate them.

I just tried to play the piano after a fair few drinks (5 cans of stella and probably 5 or 6 pints of carling) now I only include the volume that I have drank because I can't play the piano for shit at the moment, nothing at all, even stuff that I know that I know how to play, I pick my guitar up though and I'm note perfect, why is that? its all hand eye coordination aint it? if I can play one shouldn't I be able to apply the same things for a different instrument? muscle memory and all that shit

Silverfish are cool. They're actually one of the oldest insects on the planet, they've been around for a long time and have remained relatively unchanged in that time.

They like moist places and they eat stuff found in adhesives. I like 'em.

Â