Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Eating too much Chinese food makes your bum angry.

I'd say that's another category that Indian wins.

I wouldn't call it a win.

You mean you don't enjoy marinating your toilet basin?

• Like 3

Eating too much Chinese food makes your bum angry.

I'd say that's another category that Indian wins.

I wouldn't call it a win.

You mean you don't enjoy marinating your toilet basin?

Oh aye, I love a fresh chilli shit!

From totally unaroused - just how quickly is it possible for a woman to climax?

Hear all sorts of stuff about people making love for hours on end - slow build up, foreplay etc. But, what is the sexual potential of a female human? 

I mean, for a cheeky hand-job, just how quickly can a woman diddle her bean?

Edited by Raver50032

Just had a txt off the mrs mum saying come up hers tonight but don't tell her daughter, she also said her fella is away for the night. I txted back saying har har, she's still txting me ha. I'm 99% sure its a wind up, I rang my mrs and said you've got to do better than that to catch me out. She made out she didn't know what I was on about, anyway I've txted the mum back and said come on then let's do it. Bloody trying to catch me out ha, I've just txted her sister saying I suppose you want some as well don't ya. Be funny if it ay a wind up.

Just had a txt off the mrs mum saying come up hers tonight but don't tell her daughter, she also said her fella is away for the night. I txted back saying har har, she's still txting me ha. I'm 99% sure its a wind up, I rang my mrs and said you've got to do better than that to catch me out. She made out she didn't know what I was on about, anyway I've txted the mum back and said come on then let's do it. Bloody trying to catch me out ha, I've just txted her sister saying I suppose you want some as well don't ya. Be funny if it ay a wind up.

made me think of this for some reason

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me—it was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her “little” sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn’t overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word.

She said, “I’m going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.”

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.

I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.”

And the moral of this story is:  Always keep your condoms in your car.

• Like 4

Indian food over Chinese food

Chinese women over Indian women (although it is close)

Agree on your first point. But disagree with your second.Do you live in Birmingham? Some absolutely stunning Indian girls about. Each to their own I guess.

When you rang your missus, what did you say to her? How did you get round it with out telling her her mum was texting you.

Edited by Voinjama

Indian food over Chinese food

Chinese women over Indian women (although it is close)

Agree on your first point. But disagree with your second.Do you live in Birmingham? Some absolutely stunning Indian girls about. Each to their own I guess.

judging women by country is quite hard if you ask me

I've seen some absolute stunners in each country I've visited over the years .. and also seen some right hounds

In India go to parts of Mumbai where the super  rich people hang out and you'll see some dolls , chances are that same doll wouldn't look so hot if she was a Shudra foraging in a rubbish dumb to scratch a living

I just like looking at pretty women , don't really care where they come from 

That is a fair point. And I am judging the Chinese and Indian women I have seen the UK as I have never been to Asia.

But you say judging women by country is quite hard? I would argue your average Colombian female is alot hotter then your average English one.

From totally unaroused - just how quickly is it possible for a woman to climax?

Hear all sorts of stuff about people making love for hours on end - slow build up, foreplay etc. But, what is the sexual potential of a female human? 

I mean, for a cheeky hand-job, just how quickly can a woman diddle her bean?

Completely depends on the woman. They're all wired up differently.

• Like 1

Â