dudevillaisnice

On 02/03/2022 at 22:10, OutByEaster? said:

Ahhh! That makes a bit more sense - suspending is an important word - does it kind of mean "We're not going to talk about our Russian owner until all of this has blown over?" 

If the government do end up going after Usmanov, Everton really are in trouble - they're much more exposed than Chelsea, despite the spotlight on Abramovich.

I thought they were owned by Moshiri? Iranian? Seems I've missed alot, I totally forgot Usmanov wasn't Arsenal anymore.

Anyway, they look screwed, how have they gotten so bad?

Like you say, I have a soft spot for them, only because they are a " proper football club ". Our " equal " in the League or sorts with regards to history and so on.

As we know all too well though, all it takes is a couple years of shite decision making to have your club implode.

Are they the last of the Premier League  " ever presents "?

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I thought they were owned by Moshiri? Iranian? Seems I've missed alot, I totally forgot Usmanov wasn't Arsenal anymore.

Anyway, they look screwed, how have they gotten so bad?

Like you say, I have a soft spot for them, only because they are a " proper football club ". Our " equal " in the League or sorts with regards to history and so on.

As we know all too well though, all it takes is a couple years of shite decision making to have your club implode.

Are they the last of the Premier League  " ever presents "?

They are, but it's claimed that Usmanov is the real owner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jesus they've concede less than a minute into the half.

Lampard looks in physical pain.

be throwing his players under the bus again at the end of the game

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They are owned by Moshiri.

Moshiri who up until today worked for Usmanov's company. Moshiri who we know (thanks to the Panama papers) bought the club with money that was a gift from Usmanov (who at the time wasn't allowed to buy Everton as he was part owner of Arsenal and you can't own two clubs at the same time).

Meanwhile, Usmanov, in his role as definitely-not-owner-of-Everton has been pumping in sponsorship money through a variety of his companies (including £12.5m a year for the training ground!) and was allegedly present at Frank Lampard's interview.

Murky.

• Like 2

They've been the most under performing team in the league for a while now, no team has picked up fewer points since the end of September start of October, others have played more in that time but other than Watford it's not even close, even Norwich have picked up eight more points than them since September, Burnley ten more points.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, useless said:

They've been the most under performing team in the league for a while now, no team has picked up fewer points since the end of September start of October, others have played more in that time but other than Watford it's not even close, even Norwich have picked up eight more points than them since September, Burnley ten more points.

They were unbeaten when we played them and that was probably the 5th or 6th game. They made a good start and then downhill since and probably stopping them dropping further

5 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Could be in big trouble looking at their last 10 games if the season.....

Prefer Leeds to drop if I am honest

Both could easily go.

Burnley dipped a bit but they still have some winnable fixtures left so would expect them to be on 33-34 points by seasons end and their GD is better than everyone else in bottom 6.

Watford aren't in great shape but have to think they won't just keep losing at home...still got home games left v Everton, Brentford, Leeds and Burnley so if they get 7 points from that and pick up the odd away win like v us they can get past 30 points aswell.

Get the feeling 17th will survive on even less than the 35 points we got in 19/20.

Anyone worth taking from them who would improve if they take the plunge? ( Except absolutely anyone in defence tonight ?

What's happened to Docoure and Allan? Weren't they very highly rated?

Edit: 5 - 0

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Yep and they've wasted so many easy away games aswell. All they've got on the road since end of August is away points at Man. United and Chelsea (somehow with a virtual away team). They lost away to Norwich just before lampard turned up which likes of Watford and Leeds still have to play and Lampard already lost at Newcastle and Southampton.

They've still got to visit Liverpool, West Ham and Arsenal away on the final day and also got to play Leicester twice still who are getting some wins now Vardy is back.

They've certainly got vibes of us in 15-16, just give up as soon as they go a goal down.

Anyone worth taking from them who would improve if they take the plunge? ( Except absolutely anyone in defence tonight ?

Ben Godfrey if we were looking for a versatile defender which we aren't.

• Like 1

They'd be massively overpriced. Calvert Lewin would probably cost 10m more than Ings for example and he's been injured most of the season. I rare Richarlison but they'd probably sell him to Barca or someone like that for 50m.

• Like 1

Â