Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

So how many games do we have to give Bent before he finds his "rhythm" and what division will we be in by then ?

Whatever his beef is, I'm getting totally fed up of his loose mouth with the press and, apart from the fact that I think he's the worst striker we've had since David Geddes, I'd get rid of him to anybody who wants him as soon as possible.

Benteke may need time but he will prove his worth ...... Bent has had his chance and shown that he's a one-trick pony and that trick is pretty crap now !

Bit over the top that (and Im not a massive fan of his).

We need to create more chances for Bent, or whoever's playing up front for that matter. He could maybe try to phrase certain things slightly differently to diffuse speculation, but in today's interview he generally seemed quite frank and honest: he just needs the chances and he'll start putting them away.

So how many games do we have to give Bent before he finds his "rhythm" and what division will we be in by then ?

Whatever his beef is, I'm getting totally fed up of his loose mouth with the press and, apart from the fact that I think he's the worst striker we've had since David Geddes, I'd get rid of him to anybody who wants him as soon as possible.

Benteke may need time but he will prove his worth ...... Bent has had his chance and shown that he's a one-trick pony and that trick is pretty crap now !

Is that the creating chances trick (see previous page) or the scoring goals for us trick (see his goals to appearances ratio)? I'm just wondering which is pretty crap to make him worse than Geddes or are you just spouting nonsense on purpose!?

Yeah scoring goals that win you games is such a shit trick to have

He just wants to play, and with defoe scoring now, wants to try and get back in the England fold.. He needs the service thought!

No he needs to start moving his lazy arse! Sick of hearing about Bent needing service tbh, why does Benteke always seem to get chances when he is on the pitch?

Is that the creating chances trick (see previous page) or the scoring goals for us trick (see his goals to appearances ratio)? I'm just wondering which is pretty crap to make him worse than Geddes or are you just spouting nonsense on purpose!?

He only creates chances by doing naff all while a key defender marks him so I guess he's doing a job there but couldn't we just get a cardboard cut out and move it every few minutes ?

Scoring goals ?

Mmmmmm ....... 99% of his goals are tap-ins that my gran could score and she died years ago. Get him outside the six yard box, give him a 50/50, give him anything above knee-height, ask him to hold the ball up for one second or lay it off to a player in broadly similar colours and he is useless in my opinion. NOT a team player, too "I am" and massively over-rated !

Why is it that the team are creating chances for Benteke to miss, yet we're not creating any for Bent?

The answer is that Benteke is adding more to our team than Bent is. the way he's been speaking out and not completely backing Lambert, i'd sell him at the soonist opportunity. He's clearly not happy having to scrap it out witht he rest of the squad for a place in the side, i've had enough of big time charlies at Villa who think they're entitled. Give me hard working kids any day.

• Like 1

Bent touched the ball just 20 times at fulham, looked lethargic, unfit and disinterested. I'm struggling to see the point of him and how he fits into Lamberts system.

more damning is that he played 75 mins, and every subsitute touched the ball more than him. like playing with 10 men.

Â