Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

I don't blame Lambert for what he did. Darren proved his point by scoring not spouting to the media and ironically, Lambert re-iterated his point when bent came off the bench to score. On the last game you'd have to start Gabby and Bent, wouldn't you?

I don't blame Lambert for what he did. Darren proved his point by scoring not spouting to the media and ironically, Lambert re-iterated his point when bent came off the bench to score. On the last game you'd have to start Gabby and Bent, wouldn't you?

It's hard to decide between Gabby and Weimann IMO. Gabby has played well since he's come back but Weimann has done most things right but score and he's been unlucky not to on a few occasion's.

Dropping Bent last week was ruthless. Dropping him again this week is stupidity I fear.

If Bent had kept his opinions to himself then I would agree but he didn't and Lambert is in charge not Bent . You can't go sulking to the press and undermining the manager regardless of how many goals you score .

If Bent had kept his opinions to himself then I would agree but he didn't and Lambert is in charge not Bent . You can't go sulking to the press and undermining the manager regardless of how many goals you score .

I don't think he undermined the manager. The press just asked him questions and he asnwered them.

Agreed. Its about time we had a manager that doesn't take any shit from the players.

Â