Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Carroll would not come to villa

But I've a feeling Fenway sport are about to inject a lot of cash this summer

Disagree.

If Liverpool come calling in the summer then Bent will definitely be off.

Carroll isn't going to be a bench warmer and I can't see anyone in the top six wanting him.

There's also bound to be more of a budget constraint on Dagleish this summer so if they do bring in the poacher they need then Carrol will have to be sold.

So therefore its more than a possibility that Carrol might find his way to our club in the summer especially if McLeish is still our manager.

I think there is a very real possibility that Bent will leave but I'd be surprised if he went to Liverpool.

One of the alleged reasons he wanted out of Sunderland was the racist abuse directed at his mum, given everything that has happened this season around Anfield with their fans and Suarez and the quite disgraceful stance of Dalgleish and the club would he really go there?

Personally I'd be surprised.

I doubt he would go the Liverpool.

He doesn't want to live Up North.

How do you know he does not want to live up north?

Because he likes living in the Midlands cause it's close to his family in London.

He said so himself.

What happened when he went up north to Sunderland? His mom got racially abused by the locals.

The North East was probably like an alien world to him.

Bent on twitter - @Cuellar24 goodbye my friend it was a pleasure playing with you. Can't get my head around you not being here next season #topdefender

See? Bent will be here next year.. :detect: :angel:

Bent on twitter - @Cuellar24 goodbye my friend it was a pleasure playing with you. Can't get my head around you not being here next season #topdefender

See? Bent will be here next year.. :detect: :angel:

Nobody can understand it. Criminally operating from Lerner and Faulkner

Â