New kits

villa4europe

As Sevilla are my "Spanish team I interestedly "follow" I'm ashamed by. Hideous.

Same here. It was the "villa" in the name that first drew me to them (that and shitting all over Middlesbrough in the UEFA Cup). 8)

And yes, it is **** horrid. I hold out hope that it's actually bullshit, but Joma do have a penchant for going bat-shit crazy with their kits (of which, as v4e states, Sevilla normally have about 12 per season).

O_Lyon_11_12_Home_Adidas_2.jpg

The thing I love about the Lyon kit is that Lion Rampant sewn on the back of the collar. Would love that to be incorporated into our next shirt.

Agreed, addidas have got Lyon's spot on with this. But, regards to rampant lion on the back of the collar - 2006/2007 Nike home Villa kit?

yeah we had a little white one IIRC?

i like little touches like that, much like this season with pride of birmingham on the back of the badge and id love to see nike try and do a lion greyscaled over the shirt (like berlins bear a few years back)

Nope. They made the shirts and the club rejected them for being low quality. The sooner we **** Nike off the better.

yes and yes

im sure i asked at the time and cant remember the answer, did the england kit launch push us back further? i dont know if the guy who works for umbro can tell me if they use the same factories

Hah man, each to their own, I think it looks cheap as hell.

Agree with that Lyon kit, this is why I'd love us to go with Adidas but I suppose Nike haven't been too bad for us, some of the best kits we've ever had. I hope we don't have to wait too long to see our kit, wish we'd sort out a bloody sponsor soon.