New kits

villa4europe

Alleged new LOSC kit, would tie in with the design that Umbro went with for Athletic Bilbao's "basque" kit.

maillot-losc-rouge-umbro-2011-2012.jpg

There's a lot of pics going round alleging this to be the new Barcelona kit:

10-335-thickbox.jpg

There's some hit and miss here.

Juventus away is terrible.

Everton's looks really good, I like the sort of mid-90s retro.

The Barca one is obviously fake. It looks like someone has ironed on a logo printed off their computer. I concour with Wainy, Qatar can **** off.

yeah the nike ones are a bit strange, stripey template for barca and atletico but not inter? add to that the fact thats its shocking

ive seen another madrid one that had gold stripes

and lyon's kit is probably the best ive seen so far

Not liking the alleged route Nike are taking with the reversey type effect. Too quirky for a home shirt. Passable on an away strip. The Atlético one kind of works but the Barça one is not even close.

Nike really are putting designs out that scream 'we cannot be arsed or give a shit about all this.'

Have to say, and heads up to Mr Warner and his team, Umbro are doing some lovely designs atm, and well done adidas, for finally putting nice kits out rather than the old monstrositys.

Dortmund's kit is fantastic there. Sevilla's... well. As Sevilla are my "Spanish team I interestedly "follow" I'm ashamed by. Hideous.

Anyone got that old Boro away one that made the team look like an evil finger-clicking barbershop quartet? No kit thread is good without it.