Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still thinks Curbs isn't a bad shout - has managed at the higher part of the prem - as well as championship sides - only problem is he seems to take a while to get going - which is time we don't have. But were GH to walk as has been suggested - he would do for me.

There's a reason he has been out of a job so long I think.

The reason he has been out of a job - is that he sued West Ham for unfair dismissal - that doesn't look good to prospective employers.

Don't get me wrong he's no messiah - but could keep us up - and wouldn't be a bad bloke for next season if we go down.

Just on Curbishley didn't he QUIT so how can he sue for unfair dismissal.

The one thing that Curbishley has going for him is he would be better equiped than Houllier

Mind you not much of a recommendation that as I think Oleary would be better equiped than Houllier

I love all these rumours of Southgate and Staunton coming to us. Now far be it for me to suggest anything but it is awfully convenient for those at the club not willing to get rid of Houllier to have us linked with these type of people in a "lets jump out of the frying pan into the fire "type of way

You mean that they start those rumours just to be able to keep GH in a "see for yourself who's available, are they really better?" kind of way? Highly doubt that. I think Lerner is a much bigger man than that.

taking the ex player thing seriously

:crylaugh:

anything for a cheap dig as per usual.

I suspect some people here furiously masturbate at the chance to harangue the board.

iirc Randy Lerner actively encouraged Gaddaffi to make a fight of it too. The General's the decoy Yemeni pretending to get everyone on side, and Houllier is actively campaigning for the release of sex offenders from jail.

You mean that they start those rumours just to be able to keep GH in a "see for yourself who's available, are they really better?" kind of way? Highly doubt that. I think Lerner is a much bigger man than that.

Its so conspiracy theory, the very notion of it being true is complety preposterous and absurd.

However, nothing suprises me at the minute.

taking the ex player thing seriously

:crylaugh:

anything for a cheap dig as per usual.

I suspect some people here furiously masturbate at the chance to harangue the board.

iirc Randy Lerner actively encouraged Gaddaffi to make a fight of it too. The General's the decoy Yemeni pretending to get everyone on side, and Houllier is actively campaigning for the release of sex offenders from jail.

really nice post Rodders.

That's the thing really though, about taking the ex player thing seriously, no I am not.

Its so conspiracy theory, the very notion of it being true is complety preposterous and absurd.

However, nothing suprises me at the minute.

they could make a movie about this season with all teh alleged conspiracies. Would be like a conspiracy thriller wrote by Tom Clancy