Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes is the one I want, he was the one I wanted last season. So long as we stay in the division we are equally as attractive a proposition as last year, and the manager would come in knowing that things couldn't get much worse.

But I don't think we'll get him.

Lambert looks a bright prospect, and we'd be in a decent position to get the likes of Coyle, Hughes and Jol come the summer.

Overall the managers market isn't looking too bad, but unfortunately I think the most likely person to be in charge next season is Houllier.

Once the fans have turned against you it is only a matter of time before the axe falls. If Deadly was in charge I think Houllier would be out on Monday. With Randy I just don't know if he has it in him to show Houllier the door.

I would hate to think of the response that Richard would give to such a presumptious thread that he did not agree with.

Houllier is our manager, and Houllier will be our manager until at least the end of the season so deal with it. Anti-Houllier brigades and booing players is quite possibly the worst thing we could do right now.

I would hate to think of the response that Richard would give to such a presumptious thread that he did not agree with.

Houllier is our manager, and Houllier will be our manager until at least the end of the season so deal with it. Anti-Houllier brigades and booing players is quite possibly the worst thing we could do right now.

:thumb:

I'd probably ignore it or at least say why I disagreed without post on poster. But we cant have everything can we

Yeah - if we stop booing - we might win 6 of the last 8 :lol:

cause and effect - theres a massive split in the dressing room, it mostly centres around GH and his coaching staff - best chance of staying up - is wiping the slate -and hope a new or iterim manager can get the players to up there game a little ......for petes sake - there enough talent there ????

Big Sam is currently the 5/2 favourite with Sky Bet

Which means absolutely nothing.

And neither does anyones opinion on here, only Randy's. It is a thread for next Villa manager, so I think the odds are quite relevant!

People saying get "name" in the summer.... If we aint in this league thats gonna be very hard.

Thats what I think - that's why we splashed the cash in Jan window. I reckon Randy will fire him this week - if he gives it any thought - its a no brainer

Coyle is the obvious choice with what he has done at Bolton.

Moyles

McCleish

or my outside shot Holloway. I know he pissed off our fans but I believe he would have the mentality to deal with the ego driven players. He also gets his players to play decent footie.

Nothing against and one from abroad but I want some British grit back at the club.

Moyles

McCleish

or my outside shot Holloway. I know he pissed off our fans but I believe he would have the mentality to deal with the ego driven players. He also gets his players to play decent footie.

Nothing against and one from abroad but I want some British grit back at the club.

But would any of them come now ?

Moyles

McCleish

But would any of them come now ?

Probably not until the end of the season. I think we are stuck with GH unless something happens by Monday.