Promising Young Players

Qwpzxjor1

Differdange 03

That is possibly the greatest club name ever. I have to buy a Differdange kit somehow. :crylaugh:

sorry i have to ask but are these from FM?

No idea, I haven't actually played a CM/FM game since whatever iteration the aforementioned legendary To Madeira cropped up on.

steven caulker, the bristol city cb, on loan from spurs looks special

My Spudz following associates have certainly been involved in more than one circle-jerk over Caulker.

To Madeira :lol: You've brought some memories back there.

CM2006 had Alex Meechan and Bruno Teixeira at Forest Green Rovers who were excellent!

how much do you watch fiorentina gareth? i saw that in the last fm patch babacar's stats are slightly reduced

As often as interweb streams permit me. I was also lucky enough to be at the Artemio Franchi when he bagged his first (and so far only) Serie A goal against Genoa. He looked like a prospect then, but it hasn't really happened for him since. To be fair to the lad, he's still young, has been limited to mainly substitute appearances plus the whole team had a shocking start to the season.

Adem Ljajic and Michele Camporese are the ones you wanna watch though. Gonna be shhhhhuperb. :thumb:

If anyone can find a better player from a shitter country than this, I'd like to see it:

KASSIM ABDALLAH

comores-blog-kassim-abdallah-mfoihaia-signera-t-il-pour-lo_4b2ff4e00f491.jpg

Plying his trade at RB for Ligue 2 side CS Sedan, 23 year old Abdallah made the step up a whole 2 divisions when he was signed on a free from US Marignane in 2009 and he hasn't looked back since, firmly cementing his spot in Sedan's starting line-up as they push for promotion to the top tier of French football in a tightly contested season.

A mere 4 points seperate Sedan from a promotion spot and they have by far the superior goal difference having kept 10 clean sheets in the campaign thus far, in part thanks to Abdallah's efforts at the back.

He is also a full international for Comoros, where his offensive contributions are as crucial as his defensive ones having bagged 7 goals in 19 games for FIFA's 186th-ranked country.

United fans I know really rate Paul Pogba and think he could be a star and some even want him playing 1st team now.

Think Griezmann of Sociedad is a talent. Shone in Under 19s fro France last year and stepped up to La Liga really well this year

German football watchers - will the fa regret their lack of effort in getting holtby to play for england?

Yes, just as I regret 'Gladbach's lack of effort in keeping him on their books. :bang:

Utterly pointless trivia #432: Holtby grew up in the same RAF base I did.

No mention of Ganso yet? He's been linked to Barca, Inter and Milan for the past year, when he does move it'll be for between £20-30 million from Santos.

And Chamberlain at Southampton looks like he could be a great player.

Watching France U21 game and Emmanuel Rivière is a very good player upfront for them.. what a beast, threatening in the air and also good with his feet.. Looks quite the player.

is guida fofana playing? if so, how's he been? is there anyone else that we should look out for in the future?

Â