Promising Young Players

Qwpzxjor1

Watching France U21 game and Emmanuel Rivière is a very good player upfront for them.. what a beast, threatening in the air and also good with his feet.. Looks quite the player.

is guida fofana playing? if so, how's he been? is there anyone else that we should look out for in the future?

Nope think he plays for U20 still..

That Gueye (Everton) looks very promising.. also scored a goal. That Rivere is very promising though, a beast in the air and good with his feet.. I think for his club he plays on the wing but can play as striker.

The Number 8 who played for England under 16's the other night looked a cracking player for his age, beyond his years, the one who set up the goal with a clever look away pass.

you know anymore info? what position did he play in? what club does he play for?

Watching France U21 game and Emmanuel Rivière is a very good player upfront for them.. what a beast, threatening in the air and also good with his feet.. Looks quite the player.

He also has a hair-do that dreams are made of.

23120_186x236.jpg

The Number 8 who played for England under 16's the other night looked a cracking player for his age, beyond his years, the one who set up the goal with a clever look away pass.

i didn't see the game but was it jack jebb from arsenal? how was brad lewis, our cb?

• 4 weeks later...

jordan slew of sheffield utd is absolutely superb, i saw him play in the youth cup against us last month and he was outstanding, he scored for the first team at the weekend on his full debut, it was a really good finish too, he is definitely one to watch

Matt Phillips is an impact player and nothing more, most of his appearances have been off the bench for a reason. The likes of Ormerod start ahead of him.

he has been on the bench because he is still acclimatising to the prem, he is young and will improve, he's superb

Â