Promising Young Players

Qwpzxjor1

Pato

Don't get the hype with him at all, he was awful against spurs in the 2nd leg

He was the best attacker on the park playing against a 9 man defence

This.

And he was playing against the future legend of the game, the world class performer...Sandroooooooooooooo.

So what did you expect?!

Anyway, quite an obvious one but that Sterling for Liverpool looks one helluva player, only on Liverpool highlights but he seems to go past players, score and create goals every time he's playing. Seems to play slightly like Aaron Lennon.

Also, someone mentioned Matt Phillips earlier, great shout and has looked good anytime I've seen Blackpool play and tore Warnock a new one, although that's not difficult these days.

Id rather have updates on wonderkids of years gone by that have gone a bit quiet -

Marin, kroos, dzagoev, guiliano, douglas costa, ansaldi, pjanic, iago, breno, bolzoni, giovinco, immobile, piatti, guilherme, sakho, saivet, fleck, fiorillo etc

I know some of them moved, some of them are still young but somelike fleck seem to has disappeared altogether

Man United have a prodigious talent in their youth ranks at the moment called Ravel Morrison. He doesn't come without baggage though (1, 2).

If he ever makes it to the pros he'll be doing well but he's certainly got the gift. He scored 2 goals including the winner in a 3-2 comeback win against Liverpool's youths in the ill-tempered cup match a few days ago.

Id rather have updates on wonderkids of years gone by that have gone a bit quiet -

Marin, kroos, dzagoev, guiliano, douglas costa, ansaldi, pjanic, iago, breno, bolzoni, giovinco, immobile, piatti, guilherme, sakho, saivet, fleck, fiorillo etc

I know some of them moved, some of them are still young but somelike fleck seem to has disappeared altogether

Never had the pace to make it in the top flight.

he did a dummy in his run up and was given a 2nd yellow card
I thought the run-up was the first yellow and his subsequent argument with the ref over it got him his 2nd.

Ah right. It has also been pointed out to me that the reports about crowd trouble all mention United fans singing Heysel and Hillsborough songs but they all fail to mention the Munich songs from the Liverpool fans that prompted that response in the first place.

And much more amusingly, when youth coach John Aldridge came out after the match and condemned the behaviour of the Man Utd fans, he was quickly reminded via Twitter that he himself had once led a medley of Munich songs in a bar post-Istanbul - whereupon he promptly took down his Twitter. Pr*ck.

I know some of them moved...

He didn't

Suprised no mention of Lukaku ?

Apart from the ones mentioned already, I've been impressed with ( from the bits i've seen of them )

Christian Eriksen ( Ajax )

Alexander Merkel ( AC Milan )

Phil Jones ( Blackburn )

Coutinho ( Inter )

Munain ( Athletico )

Freddy Adu is playing in Turkish 2nd division

Feel for him :( genuine likable guy.

Â