Promising Young Players

Qwpzxjor1

I can never take Gotze seriously with that name :lol:

Dortmund have a quality team, he was mentioned by AG, but Kagawa impresses me.

Munain ( Athletico )

Its Athletic Bilbao not Atletico ;)

As for Piatti he would make Bannan look like a giant but talented player.

Mats Hummels is going to be a brilliant centre back for Dortmund

Hummels will indeed be quality, as will all these players tbf.

Surprised Fabio and Rafael haven't been mentioned, if utd manage to get another great 'stopper' a la Vidic they hve an utterly superb defence forming (Sakho would be my guess, who i believe they were linked with at one stage)

Rafael---Smalling---Sakho---Fabio

I often wonder in what regard our own youngsters are held in the rest of the league. We obviously rate Albrighton, Bannan, Clark, Gardner, Grealish, Graham, Walker and Fonz in rather high esteem. It would be interesting to see what others thought of them and what league of player our youngsters are thought of.

England have a rather Bright future imo with some of the players coming through but I never know whether to believe the hype or whether the hype is only there because they are english.

Liverpool have some player in that kid Raheem Sterling. He has every chance to be a great little footballer. I hope the attention he was getting at a young age, especially the hype does not go to his head like many young players.

FEDERICO RODRÍGUEZ

gigante.jpg

19 year old Uruguayan striker, recently secured a £3.7m move to Genoa from CA Peñarol after impressing at Montevideo rivals CA Bella Vista. Has effectively "pulled an Unsworth", as he hadn't actually kicked a ball for Peñarol before moving to Serie A. Capped and scored for Uruguay U-20's.

22 year old reserve keeper for Borussia Dortmund, Mitch Langerak. The heir apparent to Mark Schwarzer as Australian keeper. Made his debut for Dortmund against Bayern a few weeks back and was outstanding.

KNOWLEDGE MUSONA

Musona280~1.jpg

Zimbabwean international striker, named South Africa's "Rookie of the Year" in 2010 despite only making a handful of appearances for Kaizer Chiefs. Handed an extended run this season, he's currently joint top scorer in the ABSA Premiership.

THULANI SERERO

Thulani-SereroMTN8WL.jpg

Ajax Cape Town's midfield dynamo, the Soweto-born 20 year old recently made his full international debut (albeit coming off the bench) after impressing for the South Africa U-20's. Has bagged himself 8 goals and 7 assists so far this season.

Â