Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have just come back from having to go round the **** garden centre and found we are 1-0 down.

well, if we are playing people in their correct positions then it is all down to the players

is downing on the left? alby on the right? or is it the normal obvious **** up that has cost us most points in most games since putting people in the wrong place. if they are on the correct sides i hold my hands up but i cant imagine us losing if they are in their proper positions, unless downing is on the right and gabby is being played as a midfielder again?

i better read through the threads to see if my questions have already been answered

It started Downing on the left and albrighton on the right, but we swapped after their goal and have looked like more of a threat, although that could be down to greater urgency in our play

Kind of feel that we could actually go down now if results stay the same. There are 4 Teams behind us all on one point less, 2 with a better GD and the other 2 the same. Don't want to be too negative as a long time to go yet and in theory we do have some easier games coming up compared to the others, but then, this match is meant to be one of them....

We're at home and Wolves have had more possesion and looked mor dangerous. Shocking really.

Defence is not strong. The 1st disallowed goal should've been big wake-up call, but Wolves look likely whenever ball goes in box and the goal was almost inevitable.

It's a bit blunt as a tactic, but I'd be tempted to put Heskey on alongside Bent, for either Downing or Young who've both done little. Heskey would be useful for corners at both ends..Wolves have much more height in their team and that's given them much of their edge.

Lets hope something incredible happens during half time because I don't see us getting anything here today, we've been utter shit.

If we lose then Houllier has lost my support, we're getting dangerously close of getting relegated with only a few games left of the season.

this 45m minutes is huge for houllier because if we have arepaet of that first half their will be huge protests against this man

that half was fecking dire. not ont shot on target againt **** wolves?? thats is embarassing.

take off albrighton and bring on heskey alongside bent. FFS

so what would you say/do with the players at half-time?

beat them with a hockey stick?

bend them over & give them man-love?

or just shoot them all now & put them out of their misery?

seriously though, how to turn this around for the 2nd half?

This is like the first half of the Blackburn game.

We had a fair ammount of chances to score in that first half. Blackburn first half was far superior to this first half. We could be 2 or 3 down in this.

The scoreline is fair enough, but no way do we deserve to be 3 down..thats another overreaction. We COULD be 3 down but we could also be 1-1, Makoun has missed a sitter. Yes Wolves had 2 disallowed, but one was good defending and the other was out for a corner and we'd stopped playing.

A poor performance, but I've seen much, much worse.

Not sure we'd be 1 down if we had our full defensive line up though...

When we actually put some effort in we managed to string 3-4 crosses in in quick succession but noone put anything on it.

We all said pre game we'd concede! They just need to pull their **** fingers out.

**** VILLA!