Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You don't know what you're doing"

Where's that banner gone?

both are **** embarrassing their are some utter dicks in our support, now singing albrightons name he's been utter gash today

to be fair, they have got a point.

"You don't know what you're doing"

Where's that banner gone?

both are **** embarrassing their are some utter dicks in our support, now singing albrightons name he's been utter gash today

Yeah they should be singing in appreciation of the awesome football houllier has us playing, with people out of position, negative tactics, and just dismal, awful, football.

How can you say albrighton has been utter gash what are you smoking? he's been one of our better players today he's having to track back alot because he's up against a winger with real pace which blunts his attacking intent somewhat but his workrate has been exceptional.

Problem for me, is that I can't see that sacking Houllier will improve anything.

That is because this goes beyond our manager. Something is not right at Villa and it seems it goes through the whole organisation.

Say what ya's want about MON at least he never surrendered straight before a game. This is easily the worst performance of an Aston Villa side since the DOL years. **** shocking.

Moscow?

Problem for me, is that I can't see that sacking Houllier will improve anything.

But can it really get much worse? At least you might get fans, and players(unfortunately this seems the case) back on side.

Totally disagree.

Picking a more attacking foramtion and putting players in the right positions should be an instant improvement.

Aye, it can't really make things any worse can it?