Alan Hutton

Rich_D

McLiesh on Alan Hutton today;

"He has got a cut down the side of his eye. It was quite severe but he trained today and I saw him heading some balls. The doctor has given him some medication - pain killers - and I believe Alan is in the right frame of mind to start. He wants to start if selected. He is that sort of guy."

Surely thats the least you'd expect from a pro footballer. I'm sure there are plenty of fringe players who'd like to start if selected, because they are those sort of guys... well paid footballers.

"He has got a cut down the side of his eye. It was quite severe but he trained today and I saw him heading some balls. The doctor has given him some medication - pain killers - and I believe Alan is in the right frame of mind to start. He wants to start if selected. He is that sort of guy."

Surely thats the least you'd expect from a pro footballer. I'm sure there are plenty of fringe players who'd like to start if selected, because they are those sort of guys... well paid footballers.

Wow my hero.

Wow my hero.

He shouldnt be selected he is gash

Whoa, guys, cut the man some slack. Have you not read the Mcleish quote? He loves to start..he's that kinda guy...

Embarrassing comments from an embarrassing manager.

Yeah, he's the kind of guy who wants to start despite having a cut on his eye. Embarassing.

Think he did when he first arrived SGC

Also hasn't he played RB for Wales

I think we need a bit more height and muscle at the back, Baker would add this and Hutton is playing so poorly he needs a rest but eck won't drop him as he's one of his players/favourites

Â