Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Whoa, guys, cut the man some slack. Have you not read the Mcleish quote? He loves to start..he's that kinda guy...

Embarrassing comments from an embarrassing manager.

Yeah he loves to start but unfortunatly has all the footballing talent of Douglas Bada

Cant believe we spent any money on him

Yeah he loves to start but unfortunatly has all the footballing talent of Douglas Bada

Was that a failed attempt to spell Douglas Bader?

If so, I know what you mean. Bader excelled at rugby at school and was offered a trial with Harlequins. He was good at cricket too and played for the RAF first XI against the Army at the Oval, and against the Navy.

But you're right, no achievement at football - apparently he didn't like the game.

(Oh, and BTW, kindly refrain from trying to make sick and badly spelt jokes about war heroes.)

(Oh, and BTW, kindly refrain from trying to make sick and badly spelt jokes about war heroes.)

spelling is due to predictive texting. However besides the point, If my sense of hunour offended you then I apologise Briny I accept your criticism on that point. Sorry :)

Baker seems injury prone

he is, it's his one and only downfall imo, he's a brilliant centre half with a great future

Given you usual stance on our young players I was glad I was sitting down when I read your comment.

Baker seems injury prone

he is, it's his one and only downfall imo, he's a brilliant centre half with a great future

Would you call him... superb?

i would reserve that word for him yes

Baker v The Fonz - who wins? Just trying to get a feel for how high you do rate him!

Baker seems injury prone

Would you call him... superb?

i would reserve that word for him yes

Baker v The Fonz - who wins? Just trying to get a feel for how high you do rate him!

How about Baker v Ethan Moore?

Is Alan Hutton the fans new least favoured player? Seems it. He is like McLiesh in many ways, both Scottish, many didn't want them, and have been sadly proven right for their reasons so far. Both been pretty dire.

Whats Habib Beye doing these days? As much as he gets ripped for collecting his wages and doing jack, he has performed much better at right back when has played in that position, however rare that sight may be.

Another very poor player we have signed, with no finesse in his game whatsoever..He is old hat, that makes rash challenges, poor technical decisions and makes stupid mistakes at the back..We are very lucky as a team this player got away(by poor refereeing decisions) of conceding 2 x pens in 2 different games as well as get a red card against WBA for charging in on Shane Long(would hate it if Gabby/Bent were on the recieving end of such dia challenges).. 4m quid in today's money was a very poor buy from McLeish.

Are harry must be chuckling! We gave first team premier league football to buttons replacement thus preparing him for this season then follow it by paying a handsome sum for hutton. Great piece of business. From what I have seen he is average at best and a liability.

Hutton getting torn to shreds by pinnochio and his cronies on soccer saturday for his "Abysmal" challenge on Shane Long

And if Gerrard had done that tackle that scouse clearing in the woods would be saying what a good fair hard tackle it was.

Â