Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I think he'll do well for us but I'm a bit disappointed that it means both Herd and Lichaj are pushed back again. I really think they both look good, especially Lichaj who looks the better player from what little I've seen. Still, they're obviously not quite there yet so McLeish decided to opt for more experience to be on the safe side.

Lichaj is out for 4 months. Although Herd played well on Saturday I'm not sure if we should rely on him as our number 1 RB.

Happy with Hutton, good player who loves to get forward.. Seems to enjoy Big Eck as well, which should help.

Really? I don't know how I missed that one, what happened to him?

You're right though, neither player is experienced enough to rely on yet but it just seems a bit of a shame.

I think he'll do well for us but I'm a bit disappointed that it means both Herd and Lichaj are pushed back again. I really think they both look good, especially Lichaj who looks the better player from what little I've seen. Still, they're obviously not quite there yet so McLeish decided to opt for more experience to be on the safe side.

Lichaj is out for 4 months. Although Herd played well on Saturday I'm not sure if we should rely on him as our number 1 RB.

Happy with Hutton, good player who loves to get forward.. Seems to enjoy Big Eck as well, which should help.

Really? I don't know how I missed that one, what happened to him?

You're right though, neither player is experienced enough to rely on yet but it just seems a bit of a shame.

Injured his Hip, I believe?

An Englishman, Scotsman, Irishman and Welshman walk into a bar. Is this some kind of joke asks the barman?

No, we are the Villa back four.

(apologies if this has already done the rounds)

I've been using that one since 2009! (As Eames will attest, Cuellar IS Scottish. [Was a running joke.])

Â