Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm liking the posession football but we have a CM with no drive in Petrov, a striker with no brains and Heskey who is the weakest target man i've ever seen.

Not too bothered about this game though but would be nice to see the more senior players put some effort in.

Still good to see GH sticking to his guns regarding playing style.

Awful. Been looking forward to this all week and might just have to put Waterloo Road on instead. A team selection to rival MON playing the kids in Moscow. Completely non-productive midfield and a forward line that creates no outlet. This is indicative of the performance away at Liverpool.

Lots of boos and rightfully so, i've never bood before but if i was there then i would have but in GH's direction, i'm so fuming about this, it's a disgraceful night.

Certainly is. What a shite team selection. Why leave your 3 best players on the bench?

I wonder if Ghoul will treat the fans to a meal to make up for it.

Im switching over, prepare for the shit fan comments!

After that load of shit, i am now thoroughly anti Houllier

I want this fcuking clown out of my club tomz morning. Gutless on the pitch, and gutless from the Manager.

He should hope he beats Bolton with his rested players raring to go, but lets face it, it aint going to happen, and i bet by five o clock saturday, i wont be the only one shouting for the arrogant french prat to sling his hook.

What Houllier has done is blatantly lied to the fans and misled them to believe, through the media, that he actually wanted to win this competition when his starting line up claerly states otherwise. It's an absolute disgrace and he should be honest and state that he deliberately wanted to lose at Citeh so that he could concentrate on the league. The fans may not like it but at least it would be open and honest and not total fabrication!!

Captain Optimism to the rescue.

NRC on for Petrov. Young on for Gabby. Villa score two in five minutes. Game finishes 2-2.

bloody hope so, petrov has been god awful, always passing backwards!!!! come on villa

Some decent performances in amongst the managerial idiocy. Bannan has been good, Dunne and Clarke too and Delph has been impressive at left back.

Petrov has been poor and on this showing Bradley isn't a Premier league footballer.

Frankly though given the team we've put out I think we've done okay - we'd have been better just sending a note.

Some decent performances in amongst the managerial idiocy. Bannan has been good, Dunne and Clarke too and Delph has been impressive at left back.

Petrov has been poor and on this showing Bradley isn't a Premier league footballer.

Frankly though given the team we've put out I think we've done okay - we'd have been better just sending a note.

Agree with all of that except the criticism of Bradley. I think given that it's a first start and he's surrounded by an under-strength side aligned to the opposition, he's doing every bit as well as can be expected. Talk about a baptism of fire.