Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Bent should have score there...he as been poor so far

1st chance he wasn't close enough to the ball

2nd great recovery by Robinson

3rd the defender gets a leg across and just about squeezes the ball to "safety".

He hasn't been poor.

i seem to remember him being a decent defender under MON

He only had a handful of good games, he was shocking the rest of the times. Getting beaten for pace, gets too skinned easily etc.. sorry but I wouldn't have him in the team either. I also seem to remember Warnock was at fault for some of the goals this season through getting skinned and fouling players outside the box (also picked up too many yellow cards).

One of the best first half performances without scoring for a very long time. They have not had a sniff.

Solid at the back. Walker and Clark having very good games.

Pires is looking good (I was skeptical at first) but seems to be picking up the pace of the game.

Young looks lively.

Albrighton needs to be on the right.

Downing looks lively also.

Bent unlucky not to be on the score sheet.

Bent should have score there...he as been poor so far

1st chance he wasn't close enough to the ball

2nd great recovery by Robinson

3rd the defender gets a leg across and just about squeezes the ball to "safety".

He hasn't been poor.

For him he has. He's meant to score, that's why he is excused when he can't control it. He's had a few sniffs, a good shot, and a sitter. He needs to be scoring.

Blackburn will have a bit of pressure in the game at some point, it'd be a lot nicer if we were sitting one up.

For the first 30 minutes, we were in control but doing nothing, the last 15 minutes, I must say, it was really good. Just need the finish but some really good stuff and fair play to Pires, he's playing really well, his runs from midfield are really good and finding great positions.

Albrighton has been dreadful so far unfortunately, if we don't get a goal next 15-20 minutes, I'd think about Heskey for Albrighton, Young on the flank.