Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Clark has been superb on the ball, Walker has been great with the running forward, Albrighton on the left Downing on the right!!? NO! Switch them round.

And bring on Bradley soon. Ash has been very poor. Blasted the ball far far over with a basically open goal. It wasn't the easiest chance ever, but he should have got **** closer than that.

Ashley Young is too busy enjoying being the "centre of attention" at villa and being ineffective in a position which isnt his natural one

Shock Horror.

Youngs doing all right, linking well with Downing, Bent and Pires. Played Bent in well in the first half, couple of other decent balls. Weve been well on top, no need for changes. How about getting behind the lads and stop looking for problems that arent there.

Bent is getting minimal support from Ash, we aren't threatening enough and our attacking 4 are poor. There ARE problems there.

I agree that he was a clown when it came to giving away free kicks which lead to goals and stupid yellow cards but i still think he deserves another chance we need players with experience atm to get us out of the position were currently in i was slating pires at the start of the match but fair play he's proved me wrong and is playing superb.

I'm wondering how you know that Houllier has not tried to sort it out with him?

Along with knowing how the squad as a whole would take his return, especially after what he said and his piss poor performances?

How do you know all this?

Baker being punche din the head was never and will never be a pen in football. The keeper played the ball.

I don't get that. Why should lunging in two footed but doing shit all be a straight red, yet kung fu flying out and punching someone in the head forcing them off with a head injury be all gravy?

I agree that he was a clown when it came to giving away free kicks which lead to goals and stupid yellow cards but i still think he deserves another chance we need players with experience atm to get us out of the position were currently in i was slating pires at the start of the match but fair play he's proved me wrong and is playing superb.

I'm wondering how you know that Houllier has not tried to sort it out with him?

Along with knowing how the squad as a whole would take his return, especially after what he said and his piss poor performances?

How do you know all this?

And how do you know that Warnock even said anything in the first place have you spoken to Houllier about this were you a fly on the dressing room wall at the time? Its all speculation at the end of the day and i thought a message board was all about debating "speculation" and rumour