Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Defensive stability please...

This. My only concerns now, we must NOT sit back.. attack attack!

Yeah I think sitting back would cost us. Funny thing, I had just grabbed a tin from the fridge and heard Le Tissier shout about a defensive error and my automatic thoughts were "**** hell not again" :lol:

I agree that he was a clown when it came to giving away free kicks which lead to goals and stupid yellow cards but i still think he deserves another chance we need players with experience atm to get us out of the position were currently in i was slating pires at the start of the match but fair play he's proved me wrong and is playing superb.

I'm wondering how you know that Houllier has not tried to sort it out with him?

Along with knowing how the squad as a whole would take his return, especially after what he said and his piss poor performances?

How do you know all this?

And how do you know that Warnock even said anything in the first place have you spoken to Houllier about this were you a fly on the dressing room wall at the time? Its all speculation at the end of the day and i thought a message board was all about debating "speculation" and rumour

:lol: what a load of rubbish.

Anything to have a go at Houllier.

what he allegedly said, anything to have a go at Warnock

Defensive stability please...

This. My only concerns now, we must NOT sit back.. attack attack!

Yeah I think sitting back would cost us. Funny thing, I had just grabbed a tin from the fridge and heard Le Tissier shout about a defensive error and my automatic thoughts were "**** hell not again" :lol:

Pires off Bradley on after 60 mins imo bring on a more defensively minded player to break up play dont think he's capable of playing at more than 80% for longer than that anyway