Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

It's worth playing NRC just to sit him on Adam for the 90 minutes.

It might also be worth playing Bannan for two reasons: 1) Blackpool are a footballing side, so a game like this might suit him. 2) Former club rule.

On which basis I would like to see:

Friedel

Walker Collins Dunne Clark

Young Makoun NRC Bannan Downing

Bent

Young on the Right

Downing on the Left.

Okay... but what wing do you expect Gabby to play on?

The wooden one which sits on the side of the pitch underneath a corrugated iron shell.

Dare I use the old phrase 'must win'. We are supposedly hitting our easier fixtures and after last weeks no show again Fulham we really need to deliver in this game.

Its tricky but winnable IMO. Much will depend on team selection and not conceding, the latter being the biggest issue.

Definitely think we can get a win out of this. Blackpool are going through a real sticky patch at the moment and I think we should stick Jean Makoun on Charlie Adam. Would love to see Barry Bannan get a start, he's definitely deserved of one. One more thing GH, take frickin Gabby off the left wing, he can't play there for Toffee!

I'd be happy with a point to be honest , much as i'd like to see us win Blackpool have proved this season that there a match for anybody .

^ Agree with this. I have as as the underdogs to win which might suit us but Blackpool will come at us from the start. We need to stay calm and use our pace to pick them off. I imagine Bradley will partner Makoun so a new CM pairing, hope it works.

It's worth playing NRC just to sit him on Adam for the 90 minutes.

It might also be worth playing Bannan for two reasons: 1) Blackpool are a footballing side, so a game like this might suit him. 2) Former club rule.

On which basis I would like to see:

Friedel

Walker Collins Dunne Clark

Young Makoun NRC Bannan Downing

Bent

Young on the Right

Downing on the Left.

Okay... but what wing do you expect Gabby to play on?

The wooden one which sits on the side of the pitch underneath a corrugated iron shell.

i love the former club rule! i dont think it works for agent ridgewell though! yeah fingers crossed for a 6-4 villa against blackpool...or it might be 8-3 i cant decide!

I think we'll lose this unfortunately

The day you predict an away win I am defo putting money on it! :winkold:

Then you would have lost some money recently.

Either you are just trying to make a point that bears no relevance on fact and is just based on a complete myth (so you have not read my posts at all) or you are trying to be funny and are failing spectacularly.

^ . I have as as the underdogs to win

If you really think that then **** me how far have we fallen. Under dogs against **** newly promoted Blackpool on current form the worst team in the league. Come off it.

Oi i never bloody wrote that .

Apologies and corrected :)

ollie on #avfc "i'm sure if you scored for england and you won 2-1 you're going to be buzzing aren't you?"

ollie (cont) "but unfortunately i was chuffed as an englishman but a little bit gutted as a blackpool fan." #bfc

I'm guessing that's Holloway.

BBC Northern football reporters Twitter them Tweets came from.

I'd be happy with a point to be honest , much as i'd like to see us win Blackpool have proved this season that there a match for anybody .

^ Agree with this. I have as as the underdogs to win which might suit us but Blackpool will come at us from the start. We need to stay calm and use our pace to pick them off. I imagine Bradley will partner Makoun so a new CM pairing, hope it works.

The bookies dont think so!..

They have us at 11/10 and blackpool at 5/2

Don't know what to expect from this game, no result would surprise me. They'll be up for it as Holloway will be desperate to beat Houllier. Also think Adam will want to do well more than usual.

It is the sort of game that I could see us going into a lead, but then letting Blackpool back in with our customary 'sit-back as deep as possible and make desperate clearances and tackles for the last 25 minutes' approach.

Think there's goals in it, the team with the most goal power and the team that wants it most will win.

3-2, 3-3 or 2-3!

Friedel

Cuellar Collins Dunne Clark

Downing Bradley Makoun Young

Bent Agbonlahor

Would be my choice anyway. Big big game this one, come on Villa.