Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

If we don't win this then the manager wants ****. Newly promoted club that has now well and truly been found out after a good start and as now found its level and is the worst team in the league on current form. No excuse for not beating these.

I am expecting us to win by at least a couple of goals. In all fairness if you can't go into a game against an in shit form Blackpool and expect to win then I'm not sure what games we do expect to win. .

If we don't win this then the manager wants ****. Newly promoted club that has now well and truly been found out after a good start.

How nice, nice fella aren't you :|

"truly been found out" << Just like we were found out during the end of last season and the beginning of this season.. but we'll leave for that another day ;)

If we don't win this then the manager wants ****. Newly promoted club that has now well and truly been found out after a good start and as now found its level and is the worst team in the league on current form. No excuse for not beating these.

I am expecting us to win by at least a couple of goals. In all fairness if you can't go into a game against an in shit form Blackpool and expect to win then I'm not sure what games we do expect to win. .

I suppose if we win you might go back to not swearing about Houllier in every post.

Before the Fulham game you were speaking sense again.

Now its just abusive nonsense, give it a rest Mark; he has not been great but he hasn't burnt down Villa Park either the way you talk about him!

Wouldn't be surprised to see a 3 man midfield of Petrov NRC Makoun to combat their area of strength.

With Downing and Young on the wings and Bent up top on his own. Same back four as well.

UNLESS NRC is captain and replaces Petrov, which is a brave more from Houllier, but I really like it.

3 points needed here and hopefully the international midweek will breed a lot of confidence.

This is another must not lose first and foremost. A win would be nice and soon we are going to put 4 or 5 in against someone, let's hope it's today.

Hopefully NRC, Bradley and Cuellar will be playing to give us some more energy and defensive capabilties. Collins has looked off the pace again in recent weeks and his international performance midweek was awful.

-------------------Friedel

Walker------Dunne------Cuellar-------Clark

--------------------NRC-----------------------

-----------Makoun-----------Bradley

A. Young----------------------------- Downing

----------------------Bent----------------------

If Maradona10 is right and NRC is playing, I'd like to see this:

------------ Friedel ------------

Walker Cuellar Collins Walker

-------- NRC ---- Makoun -----

Albrighton -- Ash ---- Downing

-------------- Bent -------------

OR

------------ Friedel ------------

Walker Cuellar Collins Walker

------------- Bradley ----------

------ Makoun ----- NRC -----

Downing ----- Bent ------- Ash

But the 2nd one seems unlikely as we haven't played a 4-1-2-3, as far as I can remember...