Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Wow, Charlie Adam really is a fat prick or a poor mans Gareth Barry if you like.

You mean the guy that put the wicked corner in for the goal and has generally done well 1st half??

Hes hardly had a touch to be fair. Hes so overrated its untrue.

Hardly had a touch? He set one up and almost set 2 more up, with better players around him, he'll be a better player. He's not worth 12m but he's easily worth 7m IMO.

OK, slight exaggeration on my part, but he takes the corners...hes bound to hace a couple of touches :lol:

Apart from the corners though, hes been shit. I would even go as far to say that if our marking at set pieces wasnt so shocking, he would have been even shitter. (if thats even a word)

Did Gabby not score from being on the Left?!?!

not the left of midfield he was UP FRONT hence bent flicked it ON to him, i dont recall gabby being on the left of midfield for that goal, having watched it several times.

you see being on the left of a front 2 is NOT the same as being left midfield, being left midfield which is where he has been playing he has been inefective, when he has been out of position and drifted up front he has looked good.

unfortunetly it leave clark exposed at the back which has happened a few times in the first half.

Putting our performance into some kind of perspective Blackpool have lost EIGHT out of their last NINE matches!!!

Putting our performance into perspective.. its only half time, they were beating Man united and leading everton with 15 mins to go.. they may have lost a lot of recent games but they are troubling teams.

Wait until full time before u put anything into perspective for us

Wow, Charlie Adam really is a fat prick or a poor mans Gareth Barry if you like.

You mean the guy that put the wicked corner in for the goal and has generally done well 1st half??

Hes hardly had a touch to be fair. Hes so overrated its untrue.

Hardly had a touch? He set one up and almost set 2 more up, with better players around him, he'll be a better player. He's not worth 12m but he's easily worth 7m IMO.

OK, slight exaggeration on my part, but he takes the corners...hes bound to hace a couple of touches :lol:

Apart from the corners though, hes been shit. I would even go as far to say that if our marking at set pieces wasnt so shocking, he would have been even shitter. (if thats even a word)

I suppose he's been shit 2nd half as well.