Scientific Experiment V3#04-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?

• Yes
    • No

Just as it was ridiculous for anyone to vote yes last month,

Strangely 26 people did though.

Been a very good month. Put in the context of his time at the club then overall he has done poorly and I still have big doubts as to whether he is right for us in the medium to long term but a few more months like the past one would help convince me that he is.

so far he has made my pressing of the panic button way too premature and thank god Randy has stronger nerves.

Some good players in without the past "leave it until the last minute MON"

I am sure that if he had left it any later Tores and Carroll sales would have dictated Bruces asking price to be even higher yet we now have a bargain in my opinion.

Walker looks good and would be interesting to see what options we have with him at the end of the season if he performs. Not seen enough of the other two yet but looks promising.

You can see that the pressure has released of GH in recent weeks, his humour is good and I like the way he handles himself at press conferences.

I think the main thing for me is that the players are getting on board with his methods after (in my opinion) an attempt to get him sacked. Trouble makers have gone and any that remain have either got with the programme or will be leaving in the summer.

What we are seeing on the pitch is a team that want to play for GH and a team that can only get better and with the summer coming upon us I am more looking forward to a transfer window than any under MON.

Downside for me is playing Gabby on the left and even after scoring on Saturday Pires just doesn't fit in the team.

Based on the results of the last month, it would have too be yes, obviously.

Anyone that votes no, IMO, is obviously wrong, how on earth could you back up a no vote?

The poll is based on what he's done the past month, not the month before that, and it's not asking about the future.

Not too difficult really is it..

Whatever I think will not affect the decision that has been made which is to leave him in place. I d not think we will go down this season now, I think that he will remain in place until at least the summer and maybe beyond. It does not alter my opinion that I think he is wrong for us though.

Still to convince me that my concerns are not warranted

Well to be fair Rich, three sixth place finishes and two wembley appearances did little to convince you of MoN's worth so a few decent results and a couple of good signings are hardly going to achieve it either.........if we're being honest.

Still to convince me that my concerns are not warranted

Well to be fair Rich, three sixth place finishes and two wembley appearances did little to convince you of MoN's worth so a few decent results and a couple of good signings are hardly going to achieve it either.........if we're being honest.

Hoenst? there is nothing remotely honest about that idiotic post really.

I was one of MONs biggest supporters on this site as you would know if you actually bothered to read posts and not just assumed they said something you wanted them to say.

In addition I have still been a supporter of MON on this site since he left despite the "MON is the anti christ" comments of some. I still support him against the vitriol directed at him on here and have corrected you on your wrong opinion that I was anti MON several times, which you have yet again ignored.

Look you may have a problem with my opinions, or my right to have them but at least represent them correctly if you want to have a go, and be honest.

I don't think you can take a month in isolation. I think judging him on his time at the football club so far is the only way to do it.

Not really, we've been doing it for a while.. every month there's a poll which you give your verdict on for the month gone, either yes or a no.. simple really.

Well of course you can do it how you like, and that's all fine and lovely. I was just stating that in my opinion it doesn't make a lot of sense. Simple really.

Yes and I love hearing people's opinion about things, I was giving my opinion back that it does make sense, so yes it is a simple.

Fair enough, I just took the tone of your initial response to be a little condescending. I'm happy to butt out of this thread if others see the point in this and I don't though...

*gone*

Whatever I think will not affect the decision that has been made which is to leave him in place. I d not think we will go down this season now, I think that he will remain in place until at least the summer and maybe beyond. It does not alter my opinion that I think he is wrong for us though.

Well to be honest Richard whatever you think has never and will not ever affect the decision that has been made but thats never stopped you expressing your opinions or even being quite vocal with them.

So I ask again do you still think he should go today or do you now think it is better that he stays on board till the end of the season?

Â