Scientific Experiment V3#04-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?

• Yes
    • No

The fourth in our long running series of Monthly Polls on the Manager. Poll open until end of February.

Results since last poll: DLWDWWW, though some may view the off-field activities of the past month equally as exciting.

Poll FAQ

Q: Can I have an option of I don't know?

A: Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?

Q: I want to vote No, but I don't want him out.

Q: The questions are different from the last poll

This is what I expected when we got him in. Canny in the transfer market and playing some good stuff on the pitch.

I hope we can see the team really buy into his passing game, now we have injected some new blood, so we can hit the ground running next season.

He is starting to put his stamp on the team, play his way with players he is comfortable with. It will take more than a month to do that but he is getting there. Things are definitely improving and the squad seems to be in a much happier place now. Thumbs up from me

I don't think you can take a month in isolation. I think judging him on his time at the football club so far is the only way to do it.

Not really, we've been doing it for a while.. every month there's a poll which you give your verdict on for the month gone, either yes or a no.. simple really.

I don't think you can take a month in isolation. I think judging him on his time at the football club so far is the only way to do it.

Not really, we've been doing it for a while.. every month there's a poll which you give your verdict on for the month gone, either yes or a no.. simple really.

Well of course you can do it how you like, and that's all fine and lovely. I was just stating that in my opinion it doesn't make a lot of sense. Simple really.

Well of course you can do it how you like, and that's all fine and lovely. I was just stating that in my opinion it doesn't make a lot of sense. Simple really.

Yes and I love hearing people's opinion about things, I was giving my opinion back that it does make sense, so yes it is a simple.

Â