Scientific Experiment V3#04-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this past month?

• Yes
    • No

I think there are a few "whooosh"-moments on this page (4). :nod:

Such as this one?

Given that I think we'll lose tonight, I didn't like his actions at Anfield, and I haven't got a clue how he'll do in the future.....I've voted no. :bonk:

Liverpool was December, tonights game is February and the future cant be January.

:mrgreen:

P.S Houlston, you might need to read back from page one to see what I'm getting at. :winkold:

Such as this one?

Given that I think we'll lose tonight, I didn't like his actions at Anfield, and I haven't got a clue how he'll do in the future.....I've voted no. :bonk:

Liverpool was December, tonights game is February and the future cant be January.

P.S Houlston, you might need to read back from page one to see what I'm getting at. :winkold:

:oops:

I think Houllier will always be vilified by some after Anfieldgate. The most ridiculous thing about that though is that whenever that game is mentioned people don't even seem to care that much about the absolutely abject performance.

Blimey what a landslide compared to the other voting topic.

Never seen such a scale tip so quickly :lol:

Because it's not a standard approval rating. It's whether you approve of the month he's just had, which should this month be a resounding yes.

It's actualy a bit pointless and seems to spark more debate over what we're actualy voting on rather than the level of approval.

Such as this one?

:oops:

January 2012 is in the future.

Â