The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

Parading such a flag would fall under the inciting religious/racial hatred banner would it not?

I understand he can't be arrested for wearing a flag but there is a line to be crossed surely?

There is freedom of speech to wear it but everyone else has freedom of speech to punch him in the face also.

Thinking about it, initially i agreed with those saying he shouldn't be done for wearing a flag but the more I've thought about it it should be an offence for the police tbh as it is connected to terrorism, he should at least be investigated to see how far his support goes.

But then I also believe anyone who displays edl regalia and emblems should be arrested as well. Same for BNP supporters out followers of any kind of group based around racial/religious hatred.

Seems it's not illegal to want your own country / Islamic state which appears to be the view the rozzers took rather than him trying to promote terrorism

You could argue it was good policing they were there they spoke to the bloke ... i guess only matey boy knows what his true intentions were by wearing an easily recognisable and politically sensitive flag as he walked around London

what im loving is one of the men behind the attacks in tunisia is living in a million pound house in london and gets 50k a year benefits. we have tried to deport him but he keeps playing the human rights card, i mean come on seriously.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

what im loving is one of the men behind the attacks in tunisia is living in a million pound house in london and gets 50k a year benefits. we have tried to deport him but he keeps playing the human rights card, i mean come on seriously.

He needs to be **** off passport removed, NI number removed etc.

But then Tony Blair is still living here and he has hundreds of thousands of innocent lives on his hands, he can **** off too.

Who and where did you read this? Complete BS. I bet it came from the Sun.

Who and where did you read this? Complete BS. I bet it came from the Sun.
I hazard a bet that rugely is either a dailymail reader or the sun reader as his main source of news.
  • Like 1

Must be fun paying your tax, knowing it goes to a human vermin like that.

They should just ban the flag and any other flag that represents torture, killing, murder, hate etc. You know like the US or Israeli flags.

You really cant compare Israel to Isis..

Why? Because their treatment and murder of Palestinians over years was less brutal than ISIS?

They should just ban the flag and any other flag that represents torture, killing, murder, hate etc.  You know like the US or Israeli flags.

have you been to Palestine ? they have stuck a wall around them and are basically killing them through attrition

sure you can get a permit and go and work in Israel ..but the permit costs more than you'll earn not to mention the intimidating border crossing each time .. I did it on a mini bus full of Palestinians , having 2 armed soldiers with fingers on triggers boarding the bus to check documentation gives you an uneasy feeling and that was for someone who doesn't look remotely Palestinian

true the Israelis aren't lobbing heads of in barbaric practises but there is more than one way to kill someone

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

They should just ban the flag and any other flag that represents torture, killing, murder, hate etc. You know like the US or Israeli flags.

Why? Because their treatment and murder of Palestinians over years was less brutal than ISIS?

Are you seriously saying that Israel is just as bad as Isis ??

They should just ban the flag and any other flag that represents torture, killing, murder, hate etc.  You know like the US or Israeli flags.

have you been to Palestine ? they have stuck a wall around them and are basically killing them through attrition

sure you can get a permit and go and work in Israel ..but the permit costs more than you'll earn not to mention the intimidating border crossing each time .. I did it on a mini bus full of Palestinians , having 2 armed soldiers with fingers on triggers boarding the bus to check documentation gives you an uneasy feeling and that was for someone who doesn't look remotely Palestinian

true the Israelis aren't lobbing heads of in barbaric practises but there is more than one way to kill someone

I wonder why they built that wall, maybe they were tired of all the suicide bombers popping up evrywhere ?

I'm saying that just because one level of cruelty or persecution is not as evil or blatant as another it doesn't make it any more acceptable. Isis being worse than Israel is irrelevant.

I wonder why they built that wall, maybe they were tired of all the suicide bombers popping up evrywhere ?

And those suicide bombers do what they do as a hobby right?

Don't take this as a dig or in the wrong way  , but I think you need to go away and do a bit of reading up on the subject before commenting

• Like 4

Yes they are just as bad if not worse.

They illegally occupy land, breach human rights and mass murder thousands innocent people every couple of years.

My brother in law is palestinian and has some shocking storys which would bring anyone to tears.

Â