The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

I did see a video the other day (at the same time as the Palestinian purportedly being shit by a sniper) that showed Hamas firing rockets, whicle being surrounded by a watching group of civilians including kids.  As ever, it's almost impossible to know if it was real or fake.

I didn't see it, but if they were surrounded by people voluntarily there, cheering them on, that's obviously different to the kids etc. being there under duress. It seems perhaps to indicate that under the bombardment they've endured, people may be more inclined, rather than less inclined to support the hamas lunatics.

I know there's a host of extremely wealthy jews in the states who are ceo's of huge corporations.

But why are the USA so invested in aiding this slaughter of innocent people? (The civilians, not Hamas).

I know there's a host of extremely wealthy jews in the states who are ceo's of huge corporations.

But why are the USA so invested in aiding this slaughter of innocent people? (The civilians, not Hamas).

AIPAC

AIPAC

AIPAC

Edited by AVFCforever1991

AIPAC

AIPAC

AIPAC

Sorry guys. That means nothing to me :(

AIPAC

AIPAC

AIPAC
Sorry guys. That means nothing to me :(

Try this :D

• Like 1

I used to work for a Jewish firm of accountants in Manchester.  It was a real eye opener to see just how much of Manchester the Jewish community owned/controlled.

I used to work for a Jewish firm of accountants in Manchester. It was a real eye opener to see just how much of Manchester the Jewish community owned/controlled.

Yea. I don't think it's a big secret of how much and how powerful the Jewish community is in western countries. You don't really hear about specific names, but you could read through X's corporation leaflets and see a Jewish name as the founder or ceo.

Quite surreal how that small race of people have so much wealth considering they haven't really got a homeland, thus stuff to export.

Tweet by Julia Macfarlane:

https://twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/494545890892587008

CNN reporting that #Israel has asked #US to resupply 120mm mortars and 40mm grenade ammunition. Says White House has OK'd request. #Gaza

Couldn't see anything on the CNN website, but only had a quick look.  There was a link about the US selling Iraq Hellfire missiles though.

What's happening is f**king disgusting. Pisses me off so much. Sikhs suffered a similar persecution throughout the 80s and 90s in India with thousands killed to defend India from 'terrosim'. Sikhs will never forget what happened and to this day the people responsible for the killings walk free.

The same continues in the Middle East and their is nothing that can be done. So called 'Muslim terrorists' are not a threat to our freedom as the politicians and media have us all believe . It's the type of unjust action that creates this hatred which is the biggest threat to us.

But we all know that yet nothing can be done.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Yes the world stands disgraced but what can they do about it? Sweet FA!

It's a slow process. Too slow for the many thousands more who will be butchered before this comes to an end, but it will run its course and take its time.

First comes exposing the horrors of the Israeli occupation to all the people who don't know about it, or don't understand the true level of barbarism it involves. Next is encouraging those people to take some sort of action, sending emails, lobbying MPs, giving money, organising actions, getting their union/university/pension company to disassociate itself from Israel. After that comes planned and targeted removal of politicians who are unresponsive, or already captured by the Israeli war machine and its handouts.

Don't expect quick results. But do expect results.

Yes the world stands disgraced but what can they do about it? Sweet FA!

It's a slow process. Too slow for the many thousands more who will be butchered before this comes to an end, but it will run its course and take its time.

First comes exposing the horrors of the Israeli occupation to all the people who don't know about it, or don't understand the true level of barbarism it involves. Next is encouraging those people to take some sort of action, sending emails, lobbying MPs, giving money, organising actions, getting their union/university/pension company to disassociate itself from Israel. After that comes planned and targeted removal of politicians who are unresponsive, or already captured by the Israeli war machine and its handouts.

Don't expect quick results. But do expect results.

I totally disagree. What results are you expecting here? Did you read my previous post about Sikhs in India? These war criminals are walking free. One of the main ones even manages the Indian Hockey team at one stage. This is India I'm taking about. What chance is there of Israel or American politicians being held reponsible. Impossible mate.

Nothing happened when Israel did this before, and nothing will happen when this round is finished.

I don't know what the end game is, because a two state solution is not an option, and a one state solution (i.e. Israel absorbing Palestine) will not happen. There are millions of Palestinians who have no home or future, and an Israeli state that will not live in peace any time soon.

It's a mess that will not be resolved any time soon.

Nothing happened when Israel did this before, and nothing will happen when this round is finished.

I don't know what the end game is, because a two state solution is not an option, and a one state solution (i.e. Israel absorbing Palestine) will not happen. There are millions of Palestinians who have no home or future, and an Israeli state that will not live in peace any time soon.

It's a mess that will not be resolved any time soon.

Exactly. All this is creating is more hatred in the world. But the big difference is technology means the world knows about it. This doesn't mean politicians will act but the Muslim population will, especially the youngsters. And can you really blame them when their brothers and sisters and being slaughtered this way? Yes, this is how you feel about a person when religion is involved. It's something the west can't seem to grasp.

Â