Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Thought this would have been a good opportunity to bring Makoun into the fray... Against a prem team after all, quite surprised not in the team??!

Not sure but don't you have to be registered for quite a while to be eligible to play in the FA Cup.

I was hoping to go to this but my mates are all busy and my Blackburn-supporting cousin is working!!

I don't fancy sitting alone or dragging the girlfriend to the game

Why are people afraid to sit alone? I'll be down there alone and it's no big deal. It means I can swear my head off as usual. :D

I dunno, I just don't like the idea of going and sitting on my own.

I swear usually in my ST seat, but I'll have to cope with BBC WM Today!

BBC:

"Now, I must warn you, I don't actually have TV pictures from all the games today so I'm likely to be a bit sketchy on some details as the day goes on. Apologies.

One of the matches I'm a touch blind to right now is Aston Villa-Blackburn, unfortunately, but I can tell you that Villa midfielder Barry Bannan has drilled a decent effort wide early on and Emile Heskey, too, has fired off-target in that one."

I don't fancy sitting alone or dragging the girlfriend to the game

Drag her to the game Rob she might just enjoy it and learn the offside rule at the same time! :oops:

Believe me John, it's not worth the hassle!!

I've brought her to games before and she's a bloody moaner.

Also...

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Makoun needs game time, not rest time, if he's injured fair enough.

We don't really need to rest anybody, the only unforced changes I'd make would have been to give fringe players a chance to make a 1st team claim. I don't see then point in playing Pires at all I'm afraid.