Go on then...

Prediction: 1-1.

IF no signings:

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Dunne Clark

Albrighton Reo-Coker Petrov Downing

Bannan

Agbonlahor

Bench: Marshall, Lichaj, Collins, Hogg, Ireland, Delfouneso, Carew.

Last time we played them, we dominated possesion for plenty of periods, if we do the same again, hopefully little more clinical and a stronger defensive performance, we'll come away with a positive result.

A draw wouldn't be a disaster but it's a winnable fixture.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Dunne Clark

Albrighton Reo-Coker Petrov Downing

Bannan

Agbonlahor

Bench: Marshall, Lichaj, Collins, Hogg, Ireland, Delfouneso, Carew.

Not sure we'd have enough going forward in the centre, Bannan goes missing sometimes and Gab always ends up with the ball on the wings. Though we did OK today, Blues are much better in defence than Sheff Utd.

Midfield of Albrighton, Petrov, NRC and Downing

I'd be quite suspect of that midfield.. all 3 can go can annoymous for quite some time in a game, albrighton gets tired nearer the end, NRC sometimes is annoymous and Downing too.

Petrov has looked shaky for a while but recently scored a goal so who knows.. there is defiently a risk of that midfield just being "lazy" or "annoymous"

Other then that I agree.. perhaps a debut for Cummings.

Midfield of Albrighton, Petrov, NRC and Downing

I'd be quite suspect of that midfield.. all 3 can go can annoymous for quite some time in a game, albrighton gets tired nearer the end, NRC sometimes is annoymous and Downing too.

Petrov has looked shaky for a while but recently scored a goal so who knows.. there is defiently a risk of that midfield just being "lazy" or "annoymous"

Other then that I agree.. perhaps a debut for Cummings.

Who would you put in there instead? Bannan is a bit lightweight and a good player to have on the bench to influence a game and isn't Delph still injured?

Unless of course you want old man Pires to start? :lol:

Who would you put in there instead? Bannan is a bit lightweight and a good player to have on the bench to influence a game and isn't Delph still injured?

Unless of course you want old man Pires to start? :lol:

Personally I hope we buy another one in time for the game

Its certainly a game we simply cannot lose but given our position in the league and the fact they are also in the relegation mire and we are playing catch up to them we really do need to win this.

If we are up for it we have the better players. Its all about attitude.

They haven't played Albrighton yet (1st match sent off v Burnley for a "foul" on Elliott, 2nd match appendicitis) so *touchwood* and hopefully he'll tear that ugly **** Ridgewell a new one.

Hoping for a 2-1 win for us.