Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

maloneyt

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People - The point is being missed!! It doesn't matter what team he selects we will get beat & go out of the FA cup for three reasons

1. His tactics beggar belief

2. His pig headed approach to playing very good players in their respective positions completely out of position

3. The players clearly don't respect or even like him & really don't want to play for him!!

Out the FA cup Saturday - Out of the league in May........Houllier - The Graham Turner of his generation!!!!

this sort of attitude really does baffle me. Going down on saturday all villains there lets get behind the side from the start and get a much needed morale boosting win! For me houllier has to play a strong team maybe not full strength I expect to see bannan and walker come in. If not to see us get to the 4th round but more for confidence.. lets get behind the boys from the off. UTV

-----------Delfouneso----------Agbonglahor----------------

--Young--------Delph-----Coker-------Albrighton--------

--Lichaj---------Cueller------Clark------Walker------------

--------------------------Freidel------------------------------

Bannan for Delph

Pires for Young

Ireland for Gabby

in particular the 'out the fa cup saturday' if we go there thinking we are going to lose what is the point in going

I'm going because I'm Villa. I will always go regardless of how i feel the team will fair, what i think of the manager or what prima donnas are donning the current overpriced polyester shirt!!!

I support my team!! Thats the point of my attendance - Whats Yours?? Are you going just cos you think we'll win?? If so when we go down to the championship (which I have absolutely no doubts we will under the leadership of this big nosed idiot) will you still go or will you look for a more successful club to follow??

no, of course i'm going for the same reason as you but why be so negative. Houllier has done a terrible job granted, whats to say this game couldn't spark us into much needed action and whats to say we won't beat sheff united then the scum.

FYI - Its snowing heavily around Sheffield

pretty sure its just this morning though. Turning more to sleet now.

As I wrote in the ticket details thread, I was told last night by my sheff utd mate that they are only opening two stands for their fans. Lets show them how to create an atmosphere.