Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Collins should have got that ball that caused the goal. Shocking. Hogg needs to go off asap, need some experience in there, and its only a matter of time when frustration kicks in and he gets a second yellow. Shame Heskey gets injured so easily.

We played better against 11.

Harsh to be one goal down at the time it happened because we were looking just as dangerous.

Since then though, no complaints. Not good enough. We just don't these sort of players. We need someone like Young who will try to make something happen.

Hogg has to come off and Petrov on.

I'd bring Bannan on to but we have to be careful we don't make 3 subs and then something happens like an injury and we have to go down to 10, so wait till about 60-65 minutes for that one.

I want Stan on for Hogg.

Surely Petrov has enough in the tank for 45 minutes.

And boy do we really need some creativity in there. Delph is trying but the others all seem scared to make telling passes into the forward. Delph made so many great passes to Heskey in the box in the first, half, but all the time Heskey played it back out to the wings again.

Lichaj has had a stormer today.

Showed up Bale for what he is. A one-trick pony.

Briny... we're trying. We have a reserve team against a 10-man side who beat Inter Milan... what do you expect?
You're [- NOT YOUR!!! -] right, I should lower my expectations to try and put a bit of joy in the world.
Fixed for you ;)
Checked for grammar - at least try to get that right if you are trying to put words in my mouth. :winkold: