Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Yes; I have my life back!!!!!

With the bugs making three of my quests impossible I am satisfied with the quests I have completed.

What a game, what a crazy game; and I had very little bugs; the new update is making it crash so it seems like a perfect time to quit.

Somehow felt smaller than Oblivion but then it did have a feeling of conclusion whereas Oblivion felt like an ending of chore.

Loved it, great game play and really fun stories; I really liked the levelling up system too.

Conjuring two creatures is awesome, decapitations are funny, shouts are brilliant and blasting bears off mountains is just as fun as before.

And in the meantime other games have become dirt cheap!

Also, the furry ears refers to your werewolf status I think, it gets said to my Breton all the time!

:shock:

BUT!

I chucked that ugly old hags head into the fire and got rid of my beast blood! Sod, well, I have another old hag's heads sitting on my bookshelf at home, maybe if I take that one and chuck it on that fire too it'll get rid of the remnants of my time as a werewolf...which is apparently confined to my ears?

Shame though, that hags head makes for a lovely bookend...

anyone levelled enchanting yet?

why when i try to choose a soul gem at the arcane enchanter does it not show the 10 common soul gems that i have in my inventory :S

More than likely because there isnt a soul in the gem. You need to use a soul capture spell or weapon to fill them up

did the first part of en epic quest yesterday.

some mage father got over powered by his three sons and then they ended up pillaging villages with his handed down power. Turns out the Imperials sent their kick ass mage and army to sort them out.

one of them fought for 3 days solid and eventually was overpowered. The final oldest brother challenged the mage to a duel and they both spectacularly killed each other and fell a huge distance.

all three were entombed in their own tombs, bound by magic and traps never to be opened. That is until I read the books, and found some Indiana Jones wanabees who got owned trying to get in.

Fought my way in with Evandor and killed a load of Druges and got through a myriad of mazes to get in. Destroyed the first mage and got a SHED load of staffs, money, gems, soul gems and enchanted weapons. Worth in total even at 50% speech sales value about £3k on top of the £300 I picked up in raw gold.

Off to the next brother now, who will be harder.

It sounds like a Skyrim version of the tinderbox, but instead of 3 different dogs there are 3 solid mages who are undead, have druges of the dead soldiers they murdered and a variety of traps which cause a SHED load of damage.

It's a shame I am so powerful It took me about 4 seconds to clear the room he was in. I was like Fookin' Blade in that shit.

Ahh yeh, that is in my list, but I havent done anything about it yet. Just says 'investigate the legend', which I will get around to doing at some point.

I did the quest yesterday for the shipping warehouse thing in Windhelm. You go off and find out about pirates working for a rival company. I discovered that you can not participate in any sort of combat underwater. Which sucks. I had been battling with some enemies on the way out of the dungeon which was all rather chaotic - no spoilers. Fighthing some women and she falls into the water. The red dot was still showing, so of course I HAD to pursue her to finish her off. I found her just sitting there, underwater, swimming around every now and again. Couldnt attack her or anything. I went back up for air, as otherwise, ya know, I'd drown. No such trouble for her though! Maybe pirates can breath underwater, or have enchanted underpants or something...I dunno. Had to leave her there in end :(

Fighthing some women and she falls into the water. The red dot was still showing, so of course I HAD to pursue her to finish her off. I found her just sitting there, underwater, swimming around every now and again. Couldnt attack her or anything. I went back up for air, as otherwise, ya know, I'd drown. No such trouble for her though! Maybe pirates can breath underwater, or have enchanted underpants or something...I dunno. Had to leave her there in end :(

If there is land nearby you could go there and try firing arrows into the water in her direction. Had the same thing in an area with floating ice to stand on. Got the kill eventually.

Â