Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

who was marking nasri? we conceded from a corner against blackburn last week because they had men free on the edge of the box to shoot.

Because we are ALWAYS defending way to deep. Same shit every match, who the hell is teaching these **** to defend this season?!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, the first goal was the worst goal we have conceded this season, a nothing clearence from their keeper and collins tries to get it for no reason then both of them pull of and leave arshavin free to run in at goal. Disgraceful.

As for the second I'll never understand why we dont mark people on the edge of the box.

Spurs had the guts to make a change at half time to try to change the game wonder if your manager will.

Feel very sorry for Houllier. He's walked into a total mess of a club (playing wise).

Er...he walked into top 6 side mate not relegation fodder.

Anyhow given the ridiculous injury list etc its hard to gage any proper opinon on Houllier.

One thing that worries me is his apparently inability to get the team motivated, we're hardly getting stuck in are we?

totally deserved for arsenal we have aboslutely shit. they deserve the boos at half time as this has been a truely disgusting performace. the amount of shit passes has been embarassing.

collins and young **** imbecilles for that first goal how can they both miss that?

secong more shit defending from warnoch who for me has been the worst player in the pitch

only person who has had a half decent performance is dunney. carew is trying to be fair but its a lack of service. wrong decision to play pires clearly cant cope with the speed of arsenals team

this will end about 4-0

How was the second Warnock's fault?

So how long will the manager get with these results.

Houllier the new Venglos?

I think youre right - he talks a good game - but theres - nothing there - and don't expect an upsurge when his own signings come on - he isn't getting the best out of and can not organise - what we have.

Why would you want to play for a manager whos constantly having a go at players in the press. Sort it out Houllier. You have shown me nothing to make me believe you have a clue.

Two players he's said something about in the press, are also 2 players who the fans have had jibes that.

Why would a player want to play in front of a crowd that don't like him? :?

There is a reason he said things in the press, because they were truthful.

Despite this, he's got it completely wrong today.

I wish Gabby was playing. Carew has no pace which means the Arse back four can push up and play at leisure. Also poor Clark isn't having the best of days..oh for a fit NRC...bloody injuries have left us rightly ****!!

why are people giving blame to pires? hes the only one doing anything attacking wise and did you even see that run when he got past a couple of players with ease? hes playing just behind carew and is not here to defend even is he actually is and doing a decent job at it.

Feel very sorry for Houllier. He's walked into a total mess of a club (playing wise).

Er...he walked into top 6 side mate not relegation fodder.

Anyhow given the ridiculous injury list etc its hard to gage any proper opinon on Houllier.

One thing that worries me is his apparently inability to get the team motivated, we're hardly getting stuck in are we?
Look at the team he has, Pires, Bannan, Young, Downing, Carew. Hardly scream aggression.