Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance we could snatch Jol?

i say this in the least negative way possible, but lerner doesnt have the stones to try imo

and im a big fan of his, just not his way i dont think. itd be a very, very **** ballsy move

Hold up. I thought I would just let everyone know, 71 mins and I have just seen Ireland make a tackle.

**** it I missed it! Are u sure it was him?

Yes i'm sure it was - but like a flash of lightning i doubt it'll strike twice. You had to be quick to see it.

I know now how a blues fan feels. This is f*kin embarrasing. I now get constant texts every time villa play from scumbag noses..its difficult to put up with

I just had to turn the TV off now, I just can't bear to what the shit we serving up any more. Its so bad its just embarrassing. Collins is a **** joke of a player, out jumped at every single set piece.

I had hoped for tight game and optimistically hoped for a point but we have never been anywhere near. I don't think, beyond the Gabby chance, we have had a shot on target.

Bottom line is now I am seriously wondering about Houllier. Tippy tappy football all the way to the Championship it seems to me. Nice bloke but I am rapidly forming the opinion he is utterly clueless.

I bet MON is laughing into his beer watching this shambolic display

I think he's more of a red wine man!

MON all is forgiven, i would take boring football over this shit anyday!

And what the **** does Pires give us? Its like watching Michael Jackson back from the dead....

You'll be sneering on the other side of your face when he moonwalks through their defence three times to score a hatrick!

Ireland has been alright

Second half yeah, been knocking it about quite well. The team on a whole has just been shite though

Little point in knocking it around quite well, if you're not actually going anywhere or creating any chances. Last week was the same. You're clutching at straws

Villa have got about as much penetration as a limp cock. **** disgrace tonight. Feel sorry for all those who have traveled to Anfield on such a freezing cold night.

16 games played, 17 points, -10 goal difference. Relegation form if ever I saw it.