Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin Jol has left Ajax.

If theres a time to get rid of houllier its now.

Terrible football this is worse than DOL

Really? Get Jol in NOW!

This

Jol is the man we should have pushed the boat out to get back in the summer. Now he will probably end up at Newcastle and we will be stuck with Houllier until next season... lets hope we are still in this league by then!

This is one more Shit performance in a string of them and are getting worse . Out of this lot on the field I'd keep only gabby, downing and albrighton. The rest can **** off. I'd bust my balls for 50 grand a week, sadly I lack the ability, right now some of these experienced players lack even the desire and its unaceptable. Get rid.

oh dear and to think everyone slated me when i said gh was clouseu and was a disaster waiting to happen first day, im gutted and sick to be right, relegation is prob just miss us but 4th or 5th from bottom is looking on the cards

Seriously though, that first goal - waht was Warnocks role in it.

They should have scored there - they're shit!

To run past the ball instead of just putting it out fir a throw in and to then have the touch of a rapist and play it into their players path. He didnt finish there, stumbled over knocking the ball out for a corner. All could have been avoided by simple defending!

Ah, cheers. He was responsible for the corner - that makes more sense now.

Are you suggesting a centre midfield of Delfouneso and Carew...?

Plenty to blame, but lay off the kids ffs. Like it or not, they're our future. At least they can put a tackle in.

Totally agree. Hogg looks shy in possession but at this moment in time I'd have 11 of him out there just tackling. You have to compete before you start playing and it's the senior players who are not.

This is just appalling to watch. Yet again we have been let down by our comedy defence. Every time Liverpool get anywhere near our penalty area they look like scoring. Its difficult to decide which of the back four is the worst. I think that accolade currently belongs to Warnock for his dreadful mistakes.

I don't think so far we have had a sensible attack on goal and I just cannot see where a goal will come come from. Gabby seems to be glued to the left wing leaving no one in the middle.

Make no mistake this is relegation form, we are that bad.

I cannot see us getting a single point between now and 2 January. If that is the case we will be in the bottom three and we simply do not have the strength of character or commitment to get out of it.

As for attracting players in the transfer window, the way we are playing we have no chance whatsoever.

MON has left us a poisoned chalice and GH has drunk it.