Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Warnock aware that he's shit? He needs to be told that he's shit, I worry he doesn't know how shit he is. Stephen Warnock you are **** shit. Absolutely **** shit. Stop playing for my team I hate how **** shit you are. Houllier must know he's shit, why doesn't he tell him he's shit? It's possible he's blind to his own shitness so I'll set a challenge to anyone that sees Warnock in the street, you get 50 quid if you tell him he's shit. He needs to know.

You're **** shit Warnock

OBE,

Warnock was playing a bouncing ball at the edge of the box. Should have just cleared, but instead he turned with it and tried to dribble out. Would have been fine, but his touch was lead-footed and went directly to (maybe) Kuyt, leading to the corner. Terrible giveaway.

Houllier does have that look of a man who doesn't really give to shits about the job. If he got sacked tomorrow I doubt he would care.

He looks a bit like Graham Taylor on his awful return. Both guys are/were stuck in the past, I don't think GH will last the seaosn at this rate and rightly so

Houlliers inability to take note of the glaringly obvious, that is Cuellar when playeds form has been lightyears ahead of what we currently have, is quickly starting to get my goat.

I'm not a CC fan and have argued with fans on here about his inclusion, but GH has to change the team where he can, CC in for Collins and Clarke in at LB for Warnock, and **** it Beye in for Young. Got to give others a chance and even if they dont cut it it may act as a kick up the arse for some of these **** playing shit.