paddy

Do you enjoy Christmas?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy Christmas?

• Yes
    • No
    • It's alright
    • Sometimes

Having two kids ages 8 & 4 I voted yes, christmas is wonderful and I look forward to it.

Does Santa like Ginger's ?

I was always told he curled out a turd for all the ginger kids and they all believed it was proper chocolate.

Of course he does!! He leaves us our very own 'whipped' chocolate surprise each year.

What a stupid thing to say.. :notsure:

Having two kids ages 8 & 4 I voted yes, christmas is wonderful and I look forward to it.

Does Santa like Ginger's ?

I was always told he curled out a turd for all the ginger kids and they all believed it was proper chocolate.

Of course he does!! He leaves us our very own 'whipped' chocolate surprise each year.

What a stupid thing to say.. :notsure:

Fair enough - Happy Christmas to you and the kids then.

I kinda like Christmas, don't like how early they start advertising about christmas etc but when its here it is a nice change from the usual routine at work, get a few days off aswell and nice to see the family but now my brother has moved up to Scotland the house is kinda empty, just me and the folks, not quite the same when I'm opening presents without him there. Still nice to see the rest of the family and go up the pub with my grandad for a few too many beers :) Hate when its all over though, so many sales on getting rid of the shit they couldn't sell before.

Will be a funny year for me this time round, I've got a little boy who's only 14 weeks old now so will not have any idea what is going on, next year will be awesome.

Also for the first time in ages I'll get paid for the whole 2 weeks that I'm off :D

All in all, yes, its great.

To reinforce the Moon Man's point, any sort of selling of Xmas, or advertising, or decorations etc, before December is surely FTL.

Adverts with an Xmas theme prior to bonfire night doubly FTL.

Xmas is not an all year round festival. It should be confined at the very least to Decembris.

I love Christmas and nowadays it is an opportunity to spend time with some people that I don't see very often. I go out with all of my old mates on Boxing Day and that is usually an excellent day.

This year Christmas Day has the potential to be quite awkward though, due to a family situation. Hopefully the adults will think of the children and keep things nice and calm.

Â