Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Redditch_Villa

Clark should have gone. Retaliation there
Are you joking?! Giving him a yellow was harsh...
They had an argument. Clark got upset. Next time they clashed, one of them got an elbow to the face...

Considering you're a fan of ellipses...

A fan of ellipses?

(It's the proper word for those three dots everybody on the internet overuses...)

Poor first half, lucky its 1-1 to be honest, defence is really letting us down.

Not sure I would describe it as a poor first half on Villa's account. It's been end to end & fair play to Blackpool

they're having a go, but no way have we poorly.

wtf? i only got to see the last 15 minutes of that half, i presume we were better in the first 30 minutes?

we look soft as shit at the moment

no bite in the middle, no one up front.

albrighton up front take off fonz stick downing on the left, young on the right ( or vise versa) and get ireland on.

blackpool are passing it all around us and we are doing **** all about it.

unless fonz did something good in the first 30 minutes, he has done **** all. can someone let me know what he did as i missed the first 30?

if he played well and had some efforts on target the keeper had to save then fair enough.

disgusting defending, dunne loses his player and collins was trying to be clever and play offside, leaves harewood an easy goal. he tried it against fulham and johnson nearly scored a 1 on 1. and he was nearly got caught tonight before the goal.

we are not keeping the ball well enough at all, poor performances from the senior players again

this is blackpool reserves FFS!

Blackpool look hungry as hell. Once they equalised they were back playing like they were before Downing scored, which is to say they were all over us.

Just watching the 1st half chances - Harewood should really have put his first chance away too.