Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Redditch_Villa

Ho many more chances will Dunne get? He really is a poor CH, so far off the pace at times. Man City mugged us when they sold us that pile of crap

Note: Pls score the winner now Mr Dunne

James Collins just did the stupidest move I've ever seen anyone done on a football pitch. Had Harewood covered then decided to dash away from his opponent to leave him totally unmarked. What a joke.

Best EPIC FAIL offside trap ever.

Ho many more chances will Dunne get? He really is a poor CH, so far off the pace at times. Man City mugged us when they sold us that pile of crap

Drat, he was one of our best players last year! He's been injured most of this season. We can't write him off yet!!

unless fonz did something good in the first 30 minutes, he has done **** all. can someone let me know what he did as i missed the first 30?

He put the ball in the net on 28 minutes.

Of course that was just after Downing had put it in and it had just rolled out again. We weren't awarded a second goal as a result

Poor first half, lucky its 1-1 to be honest, defence is really letting us down.

Not sure I would describe it as a poor first half on Villa's account. It's been end to end & fair play to Blackpool

they're having a go, but no way have we poorly.

I agree. I missed the first 15 minutes, but since then, we haven't done all that badly considering. Played some nice football at times.

Just seen the replay for their goal, Young played him on, but totally Collins' fault, shouldn't have stepped.

You can't blame him for everything mate. He was not to blame, it was Luke Young who didn't held the line high.