Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

**** me, what a ball from Larsson. Warnock saved us there.

Getting out played but it's hard to see what we can do given the players out.

Possibly Ireland RW...Downing LW....Young play off Heskey so at least we have Young who will run in behind and turn them as well as drop deep.

Coker and Clark/Sidwell CM.

Completely tepid from us. We've had a few brief periods of being on top but doing little with it and otherwise it's been the dirty Heathans with the impetus. And thats not really saying much as they're hardly setting the world on fire, but still looking to have more about them than we do.

This is really dire from us. Hve we actualy managed a shot on or off target in the entire first half? NRCs effort can hardly be counted as a shot!

the only chances I can think of are Young's ball into Heskey, where Heskey couldn't quite get onto it (very good move, though), and Heskey completely missing the ball when trying to volley from the edge of the area.

It's been a pretty dull game, it looks like we're happy with a draw.

This is really dire from us. Hve we actualy managed a shot on or off target in the entire first half? NRCs effort can hardly be counted as a shot!

According to the stats 0 shots on target and 0 shots on target!

At home that is simply unacceptable.

Deary me, defensively we look solid enough but there is just no creativity in our midfield and we are struggling going forward. Sidwell has been invisible as usual and i expect him to go off for either Ireland carew or Fonz early in the second half. Clark has looked solid in midfield but he'll need to try to get the ball forward more with the way we are playing. Warnock looks determined to break the record of most yellow cards in a season 6 in 10 games is disgraceful.