Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

I remember people singing Heskey's praises a few games ago...how things change...
So people can only do one or the other then? Where do I find this list of rules?

Where did I say you only have to do one or the other?

I remember people singing Heskey's praises a few games ago...how things change...

It looked at the time as if under Houllier, he'd redicovered his form from back in his Leicester/early Liverpool days. Unofrtunately it lasted a very short time, and 3 or 4 decent games in a decade isn't much to shout about. Hell, for most forward players, 3 goals in 6 games is nothing to shout about. It's almost enough to give Heskey some sort of trophy.

we're not going to score in this match

Its too early for this

HESKEY IS A BIG LUMP OF **** SHIT

100% agree, if I was as bad at my job as he is at his I'm be at the dole office.

What the hell could Heskey to do today, Oh wait, let's see....Pump the ball as high as we can into him, expect him to win 100% headers and also place those headers perfectly into path of our players.

It's a pretty tough job on your own with no service.

It looked at the time as if under Houllier, he'd redicovered his form from back in his Leicester/early Liverpool days. Unofrtunately it lasted a very short time, and 3 or 4 decent games in a decade isn't much to shout about. Hell, for most forward players, 3 goals in 6 games is nothing to shout about. It's almost enough to give Heskey some sort of trophy.

20 mins vs Blackburn, 40 vs Burnley. 20 vs Spurs. Full game vs Wolves, Sunderland.

Scored 3 and created 1 in those games, isn't bad.

What the hell could Heskey to do today, Oh wait, let's see....Pump the ball as high as we can into him, expect him to win 100% headers and also place those headers perfectly into path of our players.

It's a pretty tough job on your own with no service.