Match Thread

limpid

maybe stephen irelands not having much effect cos hes not that good. Just a thought

He's playing in the wrong **** position how many times do people need to mention that :S

thats my point. Every1s saying that but no 1s actually asking, is this kid any good. So far ive seen about 3 passes that show me hes any good since he signed.

I don't get it. If he plays well then all fine and dandy but if he's not he can't really be blamed because that's not his position. As opposed to say someone like Carew who we know is played in his favoured position but can't hit a barn door.

Why does no-one seem to notice that Warnock has been shit for about 9 months?

Mate, believe me, I've noticed. I think he's been **** crap since the start of the year. Him and Downing make for a really poor left side.

he made a fookin great tackle at the end of the half there.

i dont think he has been that bad to be honest - he makes mistakes but i like him because he is a blood and guts player. if he loses the ball at least you know it isnt because he chickened out of something.

maybe stephen irelands not having much effect cos hes not that good. Just a thought

He's playing in the wrong **** position how many times do people need to mention that :S

thats my point. Every1s saying that but no 1s actually asking, is this kid any good. So far ive seen about 3 passes that show me hes any good since he signed.

I don't get it. If he plays well then all fine and dandy but if he's not he can't really be blamed because that's not his position. As opposed to say someone like Carew who we know is played in his favoured position but can't hit a barn door.

Once again, what is your point?

Do you think he shouldn't be removed the position because its not his position.

Simply fact is its not working and it needs to be changed, nobody is calling Ireland a bad player but its really obvious its not working at the moment same as it didn't work at Newcastle.

Sorry, you have lost me

I dont think hes played well yet. Right position or slightly wrong position (which at worst it is), cos hes not totally out of position - Id expect a lot better than what Ive seen from him. Based on what ppl have been saying on here anyway when he signed. I didnt think he was that good anyway

Downing should come off, Young on the left, Ireland behind Gabby and NRC beside Petrov.

Would be my take on the situation also.

I'm not at all keen on Downing at the moment. He's pointless, he never seems to do anything apart from turn up every 20 minutes to smash a corner over the head of everyone.

A changed player since he hurt his neck at Old Trafford in my view.

Can we stop buying ex liverpool players - with the exception of friedel they have been shite

Carson

Heskey

Warnock

Just hope an ex manager is better !

Downing should come off, Young on the left, Ireland behind Gabby and NRC beside Petrov.

Would be my take on the situation also.

I'm not at all keen on Downing at the moment. He's pointless, he never seems to do anything apart from turn up every 20 minutes to smash a corner over the head of everyone.

so pointless hes our leading scorer

Once again, what is your point?

Do you think he shouldn't be removed the position because its not his position.

Simply fact is its not working and it needs to be changed, nobody is calling Ireland a bad player but its really obvious its not working at the moment same as it didn't work at Newcastle.

See the first post. That's what ticked me off.