Match Thread

limpid

Anyone watching the game (i don't have a stream) tell me how Ireland is doing? It doesn't really make much sense KMac said he realised the mistakes he made with selection against Newcastle (which I assumed meant Ireland playing too deep) but now our line up is the same bar Collins and Gabby returning!

its because of dunne.

you know how mcgraths leg seemed to stretch an extra six inches just when you thought he wasnt going to make a tackle? well dunne has the opposite - its seems to shrink just as you think he is going to get the ball!

Anyone watching the game (i don't have a stream) tell me how Ireland is doing? It doesn't really make much sense KMac said he realised the mistakes he made with selection against Newcastle (which I assumed meant Ireland playing too deep) but now our line up is the same bar Collins and Gabby returning!

He's not doing anything. Touched the ball about 3 times tops.

We're style over substance at the moment. We play some really nice football at times, and then we have spells where we look so vulnerable it's unbelievable.

I like watching us stroke it around but not at the expense of the overall performance. Give me a pragmatic manager (Houllier?) anyday.

its because of dunne.

you know how mcgraths leg seemed to stretch an extra six inches just when you thought he wasnt going to make a tackle? well dunne has the opposite - its seems to shrink just as you think he is going to get the ball!

Funny that because Dunne = McGrath for much of last season.

Wtf is wrong with him. And Warnock.

Good attacking play today though.

We have a very weak midfield, skillful but no bite. I dread to think what the likes of Essien, Lampard, Malouda and Mikel will do to us in a few weeks, they will absolutely hammer us if we have no protection.

It's only 1 player different to last year.

Maybe the Manager makes a difference ?

he seemed to be a bit of a weak link when we were playing well earlier on to be honest, and since we have decided to make bolton look like argentina all of a sudden i havent seen him.